Make urself however you wanna be

1 Like

Can someone explain me what is “lore”

2 Likes

Lore is the story or history of something

1 Like

Specifically in the foction genre

2 Likes

Clarification: The person at the house isn’t me. It’s the shadow.

2 Likes

The mysterious figure heard this, and they are concerned for the people who are being controlled. The mysterious figure is trying to figure what this shadowy figures weakness is, and the mysterious figure needed to figure out how to destroy the shadowy figure so that they can see how this figure works completely, and they did just that, stalking the house, watching, waiting, looking…

Wrong. It is just typically used in that sense

1 Like

“F1NN! Wait… It got you too?” Faraway_Flame looked at F1NN96 through his see-thorough bubble prison.
“Flame? How did you get here?” F1NN asked, concerned.
“Okay, you’re going to be surprised, but that probably wasn’t me. It was the shadow.”
F1NN was not surprised at all.
“Okay, so how do we get out of here?” he asked.
“Our prisons are made out of the ‘fog’ in the field. In reality, It’s called ectoplasm, and the only thing that can make a dent in it is fire. I would blast my place out of here, but the sun isn’t strong enough to give us the firepower we need. We need to bide our time.” Flame looked at F1NN, as if willing him to say something.

1 Like

Seeing the shadow figure holding a strange button I use phsykick powers i swap out the button in their hand with a baseball and the button end up in my hands,“cool, wonder what happens if i press it?” i press the button …“is something sposed to happen?.. eh oh well” throws the button on the floor and hides in a corner so i dont have to deal with anymore “people”

1 Like

The “baseball” in the shadows hand disappears as they wag their finger

“wherever you came from,” they start to talk, “it isn’t here. Hamm made my job easier, most of you lost powers in the transition, and those who didn’t are now much weaker than me”

And with a clap of the shadow’s hands, Nightly disappears

1 Like

Meanwhile, I was watching over the contestants and waiting until they awoke. It had been 2 days, and I began sweating in fear as to what happened. The headache had gotten better, but it still wasn’t away. After watching some tv, I checked on the bodies again, and to my shock, they were gone. I was sweating in fear. “Where the hell have they gone?” I thought. I had to get the bodies back. Otherwise, those lives may be at risk.

1 Like

Hey glac, what’s going on?

FINN and Flame are acting creepy, and echoes is just gone!

Echoes still has traces here…

1 Like

Idk, Im just as confused as you are. The unconscious bodies of the remaining contestants just disappeared also. There’s likely a connection between the two. We should try to find explanations for this.

1 Like

I have an explanation to WASD and Frumpy’s missing bodies, and I think it may be the same, let me show you something…

2 Likes

Hamm and glaceon jump through a portal, and a mysterious figure approaches them.

Glaceon stands in utter shock, unable to speak

Hamm raises her eyebrow and the figure nods.

Soon, most of the contestants walk to the front

1 Like

“wha-what is this place?” I inquired, still in total awe.

2 Likes

Welcome to hell, buddy!

anywho, now we’re only missing echoes and the two shades, blade and the “pro”

1 Like

I didn’t expect it to be like this… Anyway, any idea to where the others are?

1 Like

No, hmmmm

hamm speaks up

ANYONE KNOW WHERE THE SHADES AND ECHOES ARE?

“Oh,” exclaims frumpy, “shade is asleep over there, not sure abt blade and echoes though”

I take them all through the portal and head to the host room to further question

2 Likes

I peer at the sun, waiting for our time to strike. “Now! F1NN, punch it with all you got!”
Finn punched the ectoplasm with all of the force he could muster. Simultaneously, Faraway_Flame blasted the magical ectoplasm with every last ounce of his fire magic. A hole was now in the magical wall, closing quickly.
“Jump through! Before it closes!” Flame said, and jumped through the hole, down into the field below. Finn was quick to follow.
Now, they were out of the frying pan, and into the fire.

2 Likes