TGFB lore: before the competitions

“Eugh, when will we start this godforsaken competition,” Frumpy groaned, “Teams have Finished and everything!” Hamm laughs as if Frumpy didn’t ask a real question. “It’s almost summer for most of you, relax,” Hamm says condescendingly, “Have some fun!” Frumpy seems offended for a slight bit, then Finn speaks up, saying the contestants couldn’t have fun if there was “nowhere to go.” Hamm gasps in realisation. “You guys don’t know about the other areas,” She says excitedly. “What areas,” Finn asks, “There’s only the kitchen and our rooms here!” Hamm gets ready to speak, even though her breathing sounded sassy, but Glaceon interrupts her and begins talking much more calmly, saying “First, there’s the FIELD, that’s what that door leads to,” They point to a door near the kitchen, “You can get some fresh air out there, you’ll do challenges there too!” Hamm grumbles, mad that her spotlight was taken away. “Next, there’s the SPA,” Glaceon’s face lights up in excitement, “It’s a spa,” they exclaim, “You get everything you’ll ever need, it’s so relaxing!” Hamm pitches in, “You use the door and press the button labelled S to open a portal there,” She explains, “I also made it myself!” A grin spreads across her face. Manage loudly interrupts, keeping Hamm from talking. “What’s the F for?” Glaceon goes back to speaking, “The F button takes you to the FOOD,” They say, “It’s a restaurant full of 5-star chefs.” Hamm angrily speaks up, “They aren’t as good as me,” she yells. “Yeah sure, whatever, half-a-host,” says Shade. Hamm goes to the kitchen, “I’LL PROVE IT,” she yells again.

CONTINUE THE LORE IN THE COMMENTS!

6 Likes

once Hamm is out of earshot F1NN96 runs to the F button “F button!” he says then pushes it.

4 Likes

the most shocking part of this is learning that your a “she”

4 Likes

“Hey, Zarooma?” I say, walking up to him. “I know we’ve had our differences, and we come from different lands, but we’re really alike. See, we were both thrust into everything unprepared. Our lives, our positions, this tournament. I, for one, only became general after the old one, my-” I sigh, trying not to tear up. “-my friend died on the battlefield. We come from different lands, but is it fine if we truce? I-” I sigh again. “I really need this. For my fallen comrades, my captured friends, and everyone else that’s still fighting.” I swallowed the sinking feeling in my stomach and offered a hand to Zarooma.

@Undefeated_zarooma I await your response…

5 Likes

thrust into everything :flushed:

4 Likes

NO THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT

4 Likes

Yeah, everyone is surprised by it

2 Likes

me when lore

2 Likes

THE LORE OF LORE???

4 Likes

I see a big red button on the ground I stare at it

2 Likes

Hamm walks up, “HEY!” She grabs the button and grins, “this wasn’t supposed to be here,” She says, sweat dripping down her face

1 Like

I want my button back!

2 Likes

No, That opens the Room over there Hamm points at a locked door
I’ll let you press it during the first elimination

1 Like

due to reality not being reality, the button disappears and gets pulled towards the middle of nowhere

2 Likes

I shall find it

2 Likes

I am a literal compass I can find anything

1 Like

Compasses can’t find things in space.

3 Likes

Well my father said im special thats why he went to get the milk

2 Likes

we dont have the space DLC yet

1 Like

Exactly