TGFB lore: before the competitions

some good candidates for lore include:

@Undefeated_zarooma
@Nukes
and @NightlyEchoes

4 Likes

i don’t wanna make the lore all about me…

but i don’t wanna put other contestants in positions they don’t wanna be in…

5 Likes

You can do anything with my character except kill him.

5 Likes

can the shadow kidnap you in a similar fashion to how it kidnapped me?

3 Likes

Totally!

3 Likes

whatchu want me to do? write a lore post?

3 Likes

There is also another shadow that exists solely to protect, and will soon reveal themselves to protect the others

3 Likes

Also imma make a bit more lore about the other shadowy figure, because the other one does not want to harm, but protects those who are innocent. i’ll make some more lore later

2 Likes

F1NN96, craving some food, went over to the F button.
“F button!” he yelled. Little did he know, that button was swapped with another one, a more malicious one. The shadow soon took F1NN’s place, and F1NN found himself in a spherical, see-through prison, identical to the one Faraway_Flame was in.

3 Likes

As soon as the other mysterious figure saw what went on, they destroyed the malicious button and went to see how they could fix this, but in the meantime, they stalked the house, waiting for the shadowy figure to let their guard down so that they could attack, and the shadowy figure was not aware of the mysterious figure stalking outside, waiting, planning their attack.

2 Likes

the other shadowy figure is mine to write abt so nobody else knows who it is

3 Likes

just reply to stuff here and make lore here

3 Likes

well now i changed it to a mysterious figure, so you don’t have to worry about that now

1 Like

u work with one, i work with the other

2 Likes

Alright

1 Like

“hehe,” The shadowed figure laughed, “I got another one!”

1 Like

What?

1 Like

this isn’t important to you

its based on tgfb

1 Like

no thats lame…

1 Like

knocks on flame’s door

“Hello?” Questioned flame inquisitively “Oh hey Wasd! Do you need anything?”

“Yea I know this might sound like a weird thing to come out of the blue but have you been seeing any other spirits by any chance?” Wasd replied

Also I struggled to not make me or flame sound british so can I make myself sound British?

1 Like