TGFB lore: before the competitions

Once in the field they can’t see anything other than greyness and spires in the distance.

1 Like

i wake up in a daze and look around what the hell!? WHere am I?!, I screamed. i start to look around until I realize im in what appears to be a copy of the prevous world only its void of all life except for me I then thought to mself, “What did they do to make that shadow that mad…and why did i get teleported here…Im supposed to be the nuetral party in this.GRRR” i start trying to make a rift in this world but to no avail I fail, i am only able to make a hole in this reality about the size of my fist WAIT A MINUTE…ITS DARK!, i exclaim with giddyness. i start to turn into an slightly visible wave of vibrating air and drift throught the night trying to find a way out, unaware of what the small hole i made will do

3 Likes

The Mysterious figure looks around as he enters the house where the contestants were and they see the chaos within the house, and with the chaos that came, the shadowy figure appeared behind the mysterious figure, trying to trap them inside the prison, but unable to, but it seemed like this mysterious figure was far more powerful than the shadowy figure, and the shadowy figure was afraid of the figure that stood in front of themselves, and as the mysterious figure turned slowly, he made the shadowy figure more afraid, and the shadowy figure fled the area, unaware that the mysterious figure was following behind them self, keeping up at nearly the same speed as the shadowy figure
@Hamm, you can continue this if you want to

2 Likes

Suddenly, the shadowy figure disappears.
the mysterious figure looks around and thinks to themself

(not even I, the narrarator could read his thoughts here)

meanwhile

HA, that idiot thought they could beat me?

sigh oh well, I guess not everyone can appreciate my beauty

I hope the other me is doing well

2 Likes

The Mysterious figure was already 4 parallel multiverses ahead of the shadowy figure, and the mysterious figure was already back at the house, waiting for the shadowy figure, watching the shadows every move, even within the fog itself, and the mysterious figure was ready for an attack from the shadowy figure, even if it took a few days, and as the mysterious figure wasn’t fatigued from the hour long run, the mysterious figure would remain vigilant of the shadowy figure

1 Like

(as of now, the shadowy figure is dealing with echoes)

2 Likes

(The mysterious figure will remain in the chaotic house, waiting for the shadowy figure)

3 Likes

Meanwhile…

Faraway_Flame and F1NN96 were undeniably lost. The field went on for miles, and the thick ectoplasm fog made it impossible to see more than 5 feet ahead. Flame gasped for breath. His forehead was beaded with sweat, and he had a scorching fever.

The blast of fire had heavily drained Flame, and F1NN needed to find water fast. Luckily, they had an unlimited supply of food, because a mysterious figure (who seemed to be very busy) had dropped off a button with a big “F” on it, which gave them large quantities of carrots.

Suddenly, a scarecrow materialized in front of them, complete with a glowing jack-o-lantern face. It cackled maniacally, and pulled out an extremely sharp farming sickle.

2 Likes

The mysterious figure appeared behind the scarecrow, seemingly ripping it apart with ease, and they gave Faraway_Flame and F1NN96 some water as well as some kind of armor, which seemed to make them feel better, and then the mysterious figure seemed to disappear in the fog. Faraway_Flame and F1NN96 explored throughout the thick fog, and unbeknownst to them, the shadowy figure was right behind the house, unaware that Faraway_Flame and F1NN96 had escaped their prison. The duo stayed right there, waiting for the shadowy figure to leave the area, but it did not leave. The mysterious figure appeared behind them, watching the shadowy figure, as the mysterious figure had left something in the house, and it seemed to be a duplicate of themselves, and the mysterious figure had it explore the house for more stuff.
@_MV_AH_Faraway_Flame, if you want to, add dialogue and finish this off if you want to

1 Like

btw, this is waht hamm looks like:

(thanks slap)

7 Likes

Epic pfp, Slap is making mine aswell.

6 Likes

*using my ability to traverse the plains of universes during the night time,or just the dark, I made it to the house and found the shadowy figure aswell as Faraway_Flame and F1NN96. “hey shadow…thingy…cmere”, i said in a low voice “just what the hell do you think youre doin to these people anyways…whoever they are. and second, i dare you to attack me again, that little trick you did wasnt very funny.” running at full speed i used soundwaves made a a screech so loud it reverberated in the entire are, it also caused the shadowy figure to get disoriented

2 Likes

Hamm’s lore notes

powers:
you may have any power EXCEPT for multiverse hopping, as hamm took it away upon the tp to the HOUSE, (this is to keep the story confined to TGFB)

Lore: you may have any story you want, just don’t get too wild. if you have a backstory, post it in a separate post.

thanks!

3 Likes

An ear-shattering shriek pierced the air, visibly affecting the shadow. "That’s our cue! Come on! Let’s go check out that spire in the fields. I’m sure we’ll find something…” said F1NN.

Flame agreed. He was afraid that if he spent another minute with the shadow, he would get caught. And as they now had a healthy supply of water and food, Flame could light up the fields with his fire, and they were MUCH easier to traverse.

A scarecrow materialized in front of them, but before it could do anything, Faraway_Flame threw a flurry of flaming sickles at it, turning it into a smoking pile of straw.
“Woah, how did you do that?” asked F1NN.
“I- I don’t know. I just- copied its weapon, its ability, but with fire.”

2 Likes

Finally, after what felt like days of running they finally get to the spire. “What is this?” Faraway_Flame asks F1NN. “Don’t ask me. For all I know we got teleported to another dimension!”

2 Likes

Short description of Faraway_Flame (in lore): Short, about 5’ 3, skinny, has an olive skin tone, but a bit darker, wears glasses, jet-black hair and eyes, but when he is angry, one of his eyes turns orange. He’s a kid of around 16, and he’s extremely loyal, but gets carried away sometimes.

3 Likes

The mysterious figure seemed to be in this dimension as he appeared walking throughout the area, the shadowy figure seemed to be there as well, they both roamed the land, looking for something, they seemed to keep a distance between each other, but then the shadowy figure disappeared and the mysterious figure saw F1NN96, Faraway_Flame, but they did not see NightlyEchoes, the mysterious figure did not seem to ask, but took them throughout the land that they arrived in. @_MV_UN_Faraway_Flame or @F1NN, either of you may continue this

1 Like

Jeez, this post is nearly being forgotten

1 Like

The unlikely duo stared up at the spire. F1NN96 saw a message scratched into the solid rock.

YOU GET NO HELP

GO ALONE

“I think people have been here before,” said F1NN. “Otherwise, who could have scratched that in?” Realization dawned on Faraway_Flame’s face.

“Oh, people have been here, alright. The longer you stay lost in this field, the more cursed you become. The shadow must have been in these fields for so long before it-” Flame shivered.

“That scarecrow we killed earlier, it was an innocent, unsuspecting human that got lost in these fields. Go up the spire without me. They’re all gonna come here pretty soon. And when you come back, you might not find me. You might find a scarecrow instead,” he said darkly.

F1NN, surprised, said nothing. Instead, he slowly climbed the steps up to the top of the spire, not knowing there was an old friend at the top of the tower, waiting for him, watching his figure through the ghostly fog.

Meanwhile, Hamm, Glaceon, and the mysterious figure were wandering through hell, searching for the remaining TGFB contestants. They spot a glowing purple aura in the distance. The mysterious figure, believing that it’s the shadowy figure, rushes in for an attack, but abruptly stops when they realize that it is only Shadowblade training in the middle of hell…

Origin story linked here (if you’re interested):