Working on a game

i use it because its for web dev, not applications

after I learn js, css, and html ill probably go for python or c++

should probably learn a backend lang either way

4 Likes

Update

Eventhough harsh was gone i made the home screen took about 2-3 days and also harsh named his game ā€œOPPBattleā€ for some reason idk :person_shrugging:
All buttons are interactable except for party because my hands are tired from typing and i might not work on the main menu that much since school is starting. Harsh hasnt added anything to the game because uk hes overseas. He said he might work on it but hes not sure. Anyways here is the link
https://fps-game.lilharsh.repl.co/
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND OPENING IT IN A NEW TAB.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

how do you play

1 Like

epic, good luck harsh

2 Likes

main menu-settings-how to play

1 Like

btw im harshā€™s cousin

1 Like

buttons r misplaced

1 Like

ye i had the same problem i had to scroll all over the place to find them

1 Like

im still working on that, this is to give a preview of what it will look like also as i said

play the game fullscreen

1 Like

I did but still a bit cutoff

3 Likes

iā€™ll try to fix that soon

3 Likes

is it supposed to look like this?

1 Like

no XD im working on it and its going good so far

3 Likes

its a bit buggy but still good cant wait for it to be finished

2 Likes

me and harsh working on it.

1 Like

You can use C C++ or C# for more complex PC games but itā€™s actually kind of hard because itā€™s a low level language and there is many extra code you have to write to keep it lag free and cleanā€¦

JS and Java is a bit more easier (high level) allowing for faster coding but you have less control over the system and cannot do as much cool graphics that you can do with low level languages

3 Likes

i mean great software for games ive tried un real engine 5 its nice graphics look nice you code everything inside and great options too made by epic games if u didnā€™t know but they use C++ and C and C# i used C++ just to make a simple running game

4 Likes

This aged well

I know potatolord is no longer with us but waifu literally is just ā€œwifeā€ in Japanese pronunciation, ITS A ENGLISH WORD same for (please donā€™t censor this mods, bc this is not a bad word in Japanese and itā€™s just a misunderstanding >) hentai commonly in the English language used as NSFW content literally means weirdo or weird person. Proof>

and if you translate that >

Mods, seriously please donā€™t delete this because it is true and slap I have told you this before.
Anime is just an omission of animation. I hate people that misunderstand these kinds of stuff.

Also Grammarly is giving me a nerd emoji for the tone lol

2 Likes

@MV_Penguinē„ž561 donā€™t use grammarly unless you have premium, quillbot is so much better

1 Like