Who is ur top 5 best pvper

1: Angel/ barely even hit her when we 1v1ed
2: Manage/
3: That random dude i’ve never heard of but somehow beats me in a 1v1
4: L o l e r/ i’ve beaten him, but he’s still better than me.
5: DesertShadow

4 Likes

i beat vul 13-1 in 1v1s, he should not be #3 on that list

Idkr know many people who are better than me lol, i just put him there.

1 Like

loler should be #2 or 3

2 Likes

im better than loler no cap

Loler says otherwise

1 Like

im better than him the only person who can see my true self is angel bc shes worthy enough to see how i really play

I never lose to u tho…

1 Like

Lol, who is that? :laughing:

prob me

Yeah while dreaming, your always dreaming in forums about being top 2 in pvp when your not. Like ask people they wont say you are

Mr. Random

face me then gautam 1v1

ok with recent good pvpers added lately, i think i need to adress the massive change in these stats. I’ve 1v1d just about every good pvper there is and ik all of their skill levels. If anyone has a problem with who i am going to put on here take it up with me pms for a friendly debate, or if u wanna 1v1 someone or me. im basing this off of the people i have beaten(so not u @ManagePasswords ). also there will be more than five to to unbroken ties.(srry if i forget someone)

1. @ANGEL / Nukes (angel beat me recently in her wanted remtach. she also tought me things i didnt know about pvp, which only one other person has done).
  2. @Loler / @w1 (fought loler recently hes good but im still better. w has been offline so he loses clout)
  3. @frumpy (by far 1 of the best pvpers ive fought, although i usually have managed to beat them).
  4. @ɹɐſ (even though i won, one of the most exciting fights.)
  5. @Storm / @Number1 (they both have beaten me at times but due to unlucky conditions(interference by a third party or just straight up trolling(num1)) conditions, even though they are both incredibly skilled.)

-edit due to recent 1v1s.(million tbh i forgot ur skill level)

3 Likes

might swap #2 and #3

1 Like

Dang, I didn’t really think I was doing that good but ok. :person_shrugging: It’s at least #4

2 Likes

I don’t consider myself very skilled pvper, I understand the basic mechanic of the pvp and play accordingly. I have lost a lot of fights and there are players more skilled than me : )

2 Likes

i agreed

like your not cracked but yk some pvp

ngl frumpy’s good at pvp now

2 Likes