TigerLizzy should get banned again

Manny never hacked her btw she even confirmed on a game she used them hacks and now is impersonating manny on a account called MannyMV acting clueless saying “oh i thought it was a mod” when she knew it was a hack also manny told her it was a hack several times and shes here lying to all of yall

3 Likes

Changing the account name of a account given by shadow a few months ago to MannyMV if you see this account this is tiger izzy and now shes trying to quilt trip me and say “see i know you hate me bye :(.” She is not innocent

3 Likes

So who ever thinks her ban was unjust and wrong think again after you see this

1 Like

Also this is fake manny did nothing with her accounr

Explain? Shes here lying to all of yall about manny

2 Likes

Whats this

1 Like

Dont belive lies some people throw out in the forums because they seem nice

1 Like

You guys can get mad at me but its just the truth

1 Like

I don’t know what to believe anymore

2 Likes

Ok angel

Wait to see what shadow will send as proof hr gave her the account

Yeah this is a lot.

But why would she do such a crime I knew lizzy ever since she was a beginner at swordbattle and I would have never seen this coming

Idk

Showing y’all that I do have access to the account. Still has the same password.
Allow me to briefly describe the history of this account.

Its original username was InigoMontoya, the best character from “The Princess Bride”. I made it so I could see how many swordbattle.io players understood the reference (I think only Duel and ManagePasswords heard of the movie).

Shortly after making the account, TigerLizzy was temporarily an outcast, so I gave her the “InigoMontoya” account, so she could play undercover. Little did I know what this would all lead to.

I haven’t used the account since, but recently, I found out (from a few friends of mine) that TigerLizzy has been using it to spread rumors. I went on the forum to confront her about this. I only said that I was disappointed in her, and she just started saying some hurtful things to me. Ever since then, I never saw her as a friend again.

And now, to see her using this account again to spread misinformation again… well, it’s hard to say that I’m surprised at this point.

2 Likes

damn she got caught there ngl

4 Likes

Ik.

3 Likes

Send link for vid/stream

2 Likes

Kk https://youtu.be/48dSP3b7veo

Also theres a livestream where she ask for his newer hack

This evidence does seem less compelling as many people commented to give me mod as joke even Zarooma and Coder, you need better evidence than that. Send livestream possibly