TigerLizzy should get banned again

Ok i can send smh but not here

none of this makes sense to me

1 Like

my brain is too small

DId you look at wht he said before???
HE said FIRST TO COMMENT GETS MOD
so i commented, and asked him. I told you i thought it was a mod.
i cant use the hackes
it doesnt even work.
have you noticed angel using the hacks? i’ve seen her hit chest without swing sword! @ANGEL prob also uses hacks

i dont use hacks, look, i didn’t know it was hacks, i thought mods have them, manny even told me i probably put the code he gave me on the wrong place,
if somone caught me hacking, it must be manny playing on my account
a few days ago, i made a topic about someone playing on my account
coder said tht manny must have played on my account if he let me put his github code in the console!

he said it was mod, not cheating, so i thought mods must all have it?

look:

wht did you say??
CK.TigerLizzy9:07 pm

i got suspended becauses of manny

manny got me suspended. thxfully, my friends helped my say everthing on the forum and coder let me temporarly unbanned

pls, manny isnt a good friend, he is a hacker

Number110:59 pm

Ik

1 Like

before I didnt think you were hacking but after this comment I kinda think you are. A common stage of lying and being acused is freaking out and blaming others. Shifting the blame to @ANGEL seems kinda sus ngl

4 Likes

i remeber i went on the play, and someone was opening a chest with angel, and he said “I saw tht angel, you are hacking”
angel was hitting without actuallying swing sword

reload, i changed some edits

i spread wht rumors??
i just changed it to mannyMv so
that i can prank fabulous corn and then tell him i was acting and pretending for fun bro

1 Like

I dont think shes saying angels to blame

1 Like

Tiger isnt saying angel is the reason her account was hacked, but tiger is trying to put another player under the bus for supposedly hacking, is what makes it sus

2 Likes

yes im just saying, not tht she is to blame

who is the other player?

Im referring to angel

but i did see! im swear im not lying, swear to anything

You do realize your accusing the 1#/2# player globally, someone who has been in swordbattle a while cheating? The chances of that are astronomically low, at most your game may have been lagging or as mentioned before the hypothesis of throwing someone under the bus

ok fine, i was just listing an example tho

First off a mod is a addon to game in code so some people use it to cover up a hack very different from moderators next mit where you afk when we commented to get hack fish messages where deleted I think cause we’ll you know how he is to people in trolling but yeah why would angel use theses and dev3x cosmic and other mods I know won’t when dev and me where on server and it was lagging and we saw manny we immediately knew he was using hacks next thing you knew it was not just him scketch was to so when servers just start lagging big chance it’s a hack

1 Like

Yeah I prob was afk during it

Yeah I think so fish had just started being active again

guys
https://iogames.forum/t/btw-manny-has-made-a-new-sb-acc/8976