The Siege of Stories V2 (cause no one saw the last one)

Welcome to The Siege of Stories (or TSOS for short)! I’m your host, Faraway_Flame! You- and various others- will be battling each other, and only the most dedicated and creative contestants will win! There will be 5 rounds, with the last round being a duel between the final two. In each round, you will be given a prompt to write a story. Sometimes, the prompt will be given to you by me, sometimes it will be given to you by the forum itself, and sometimes, even you can decide it. Do you have what it takes? Or is the sword mightier than the pen?

7 Likes

Okay, first, before we start, we need two co-hosts. If you want to be a co-host, I need you to be a proficient writer. If you want to be a co-host, write me a paragraph on why I should make you a co-host.

@Undefeated_TheBigNo is our first contestant! Congrats!

1 Like

What do I do

1 Like

sit and wait for more people to join

1 Like

Ok sounds good

1 Like

top 2 paragraphs by may 6th become co-hosts!

1 Like

I think you should allow me to be co host because I could help a lot. A few reasons I think I would be a valued co host is because I am very creative and good and coming up with ideas. This will be helpful when coming up with new prompt ideas as you have mentioned you need help with. Another reason I think I would be a useful co host is because I am particularly good at judging things. I known that the co hosts will help judge the show and I am good at analyzing writing and determining its strengths and weaknesses. The last reason I believe you should make me the co host is that running a show can be difficult, but with me helping, together it should not be a problem. I will spend time making sure the show runs correctly and make it fun for everybody. All of this said, I am confident that you should make me the co host, as I would be very valuable and help keep the show running. Thanks for your consideration for me as co host, Big No.

2 Likes

Nice! I look forward to seeing the other submissions!

3 Likes

Oh cool

2 Likes

Pms. I will do it in pms.

1 Like

here is mine anyways :
The reason you should pick me as the second co-host for The Siege Of Stories is because I am really kind and I am really good and proficiently writing in english and I have had sucess in make essays, story books, paragraph and etc. The things I will do as a co-host is what ever you want to tell to me. I will be making paragraphs or things you want me to do whevever I can and whatever you tell me to do. With that, my paragraph ends here as a parapgraph is four lines long! Thank you for listening.

2 Likes

I’ll join.

1 Like

Hey!

You took my advice!
Nice!

I’m IN!

1 Like

Because we are both fellow and the only _AH _ members! I am a good host of SCC and a nice user in general! I feel like this would be a great way to have fun on the forums! I am a very creative and smart person capable of Judging things very well. The Siege Of Stories is a great idea that I would like to be a part of in the place of the co-host. I am great at giving rules and enforcing them. I would be a valuable partner in the creation and running of The Seige Of Stories!

2 Likes

I might apply, but only if I can get some more information.

1 Like

sure! what info do you want?

1 Like

I’ll join. Seems fun!

1 Like

How many contestants are there?

1 Like

Flame told me there are going to be 10 contestants (i think)but i have no idea how many have signed up yet

1 Like