The Siege of Stories V2 (cause no one saw the last one)

I think there are 4 so far.

1 Like

So, there needs to be at least 10 contestants to start the competition. However, After we get 10 contestants, there is still a 5-day gap until the siege starts, in which new contestants can still join.

3 Likes

just in general what is the main concept? Is this just a tournament in the game where we write a story about it? And what would we do as a co-host?

1 Like

Also what time will this take place in? Due to me having school.

1 Like

i want to join please

1 Like

To answer your first question, the main concept is pretty much a game show. The winner gets to decide the lore and premise of the next one (maybe a special title too if the mods allow it) and each next winner will build on the previous lore. To answer your second, the co-hosts would judge TSOS with me, come up with prompts, and pretty much help me run the show. However, they can’t participate in the actual competition. To answer your third question, each round will take place over a period of three days, so you won’t have to compromise this for school.

5 Likes

The reason you should choose me for co-host is because I have a very imaginative and flexible mind, meaning I will be able to come up with good ideas and change it too if necessary. Another reason I would be a good co-host is that since I’m new and I don’t know most of the people here I can’t be that biased, I also take time to listen to others, to keep in mind of what I have to do. Almost all of the Essays I have written, I have done quite well from what I’m told. I hope I get chosen but if I don’t good luck to all of you. (I tried)

2 Likes

Nice! Good job!

1 Like

2 days till co host announced

1 Like

You have a day left until you can apply for co-host! Hurry if you want to! (Shadow blade has AP test so he has an extra day)

1 Like

Who won co hosts?

1 Like

Congrats to Shadowblade and SCP for winning co-host! If you didn’t win, then don’t despair! All of the paragraphs were amazing, but I personally liked these the most. And if you didn’t get Co-Host, don’t worry! You can always try and win the grand prize, a silver/golden badge (pls @moderators)!

1 Like

Hmm

1 Like

Btw group ping dose not work

1 Like

What you want the name of the badge to be

1 Like

Like… a new gold badge? Wdym?

2 Likes

A silver badge I would say it would be title

1 Like

Sense we can’t make badges only titles