The Anti-AI petition

Imagine this. You spend weeks on your college application, trying your best to get into the college you want. It’s one of the best applications they’ve ever seen, but you don’t get accepted. Do you know why? Because some random person used ChatGPT to make an application and made a few minor modifications to suit their needs. In doing this, they have given you self-esteem issues and depression. And, when they go on to become a doctor (clearing all of their tests with AI) , they do some minor “oopsies” and it results in the deaths of several people. Using AI to do your work for you is HORRIBLE. We can’t allow 5 minute skins to get into the game and give other people doubts if their 10 hour skins were good enough! Therefore, I propose a petition. If you would like to sign up, enter yourself in the poll below. @ManagePasswords @gautam If we get 30 sign ups, can you agree to not let AI skins?

• Yes, I would love to sign the petition!
  • No, I want AI skins in the game.
0 voters
2 Likes

Lol who said ai skins r allowed?

1 Like

Tell them to go away

1 Like

gautam

Coder lol

@gautam alreadywent away…

1 Like

I don’t want AI skins :( ruins my purpose here

2 Likes

I wont add them

3 Likes

If AI skins get added, I will quit the forum.

You didn’t include a poll in your post tho.
Just want to add onto what you’ve said. By allowing AI skins into the game, it may just discourage people from putting in effort to make their own skins. This is definitely not something we want. We should foster creativity and art here.

1 Like

You didn’t include a poll in your post tho.

Oops?

He added one above

Lemme see who votes so i can hunt people down

3 Likes

i want AI skins bcz i have 0 artistic skill and cant make a good skin

Then let artists make skins for you

3 Likes

Don’t tempt me….

SOMEBODY VOTED TO WANT AI SKINS IN GAME!!!

Wolfie, say your last words!

Ifi see Wolfie…

GET EM