The Anti-AI petition

Wolfie, please, for your sake, change the vote

for your sake/safety

i want to make my own skins tho like everyne else

fine i will change it but not bcz f any of these comments only bcz AI is horrable at making skins

Well, they aren’t really your skins if they are AI-generated, are they? And if you have ideas for skins, why not ask professional artists like Slapadabass (who actually put in care and effort into creating them) to make your ideas into a reality?

1 Like

That really isn’t the takeaway you should be having from this.

bcz i want to make something myself if i ask sombody to do it its still not mine

why?

it’s kinda not. but still.
Untitled (1)
this is an AI skin. don’t do this

1 Like

ok also what AI?

Is that a dragon ball

dream. Also, to get 30 petitions, we need to make this topic BLOW UP. But how can we do that?

Maybe we could try making it our featured topics on our profiles? Although, I think 13 votes (all of which signing the petition) is already plenty to show that we are heavily against AI-generated skins.

1 Like

And moreover, ManagePasswords said he’s against AI-generated skins, so I don’t think we’ll need to worry about them being in the game.

1 Like

ooh now i understand what is AI skin

this is cool and all but how would this be reinforced? people could just make a skin using ai and pass it off as their own, escapilly with modifications from a photo editing software.

1 Like

what if for a copyright/ai check you would check all of the nodes?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.