Swordbattle war and invading rules

@ɹǝllᴉʞ , @Slapadabass do you two want to ally with us (wasd and me)

I suppose it couldn’t hurt to have some allies

be warned, people can easily invade you. i, for one, can literally destroy you rn with my underpowered navy because you don’t have a single defender. also, you can’t attack people easily over land, you’d need to use your navy for that.

lol I was joking

yay!!

Umm actually I have 69 morbillion power in Swordbattle Rise of Empires because I use Spain. Their unique gathering bonus allows me to quickly gain stat points and defeat all of my enemies :nerd_face:

a little comparison for the power of attacking units:

100 Aerial units can beat 75 defenders.
100 Navy units can beat 100 defenders (beware, the farther the country you wish to invade is from your country, your navy slowly gets worse, 100 navy units from Tamago could only beat 70 defenders from Arcania)
100 Army units can beat 150 defenders

Why not roll some dice?

Defenders seem kind of useless then

And do it like risk

Luck based stuff scares me only when necessary

That’s why we do it

if someone has an average aerial attacker battalion (20 aerial) , they couldn’t beat 15 defenders

but armies can’t traverse between oceans so they are kinda useless for us

how does the resources work?

and unless the navy is in point-blank range, I think I can hold off a sizable attack from anyone

also, my resource gathering can get me more defenders from the shop.

the only thing i’m worried about is wasd and penguin betraying me, or a surprise navy attack from EK

I’d say

Army 25
Navy 40
Resource max it can go (10/15)

to be fair, if you invaded someone with your navy, you could attack their neighbors with your army

every day, you get some resources. you can buy things from the shop with resources.

what!? we will never do such thing (oh so we were in a alliance_