Swordbattle war and invading rules

I like that type of stat making

But would you be interested in allowing me and penguin to have a small trading port city?

so… what should i do?

image that small city would be very useful to the empire and it would ensure strong relations between us especially since we have a strong navy

1 Like

If you give us more land we could even make an economic alliance aswell!

Okay. This means an alliance, correct?

Yes a defensive pact but if you could give us a bit more we could make it economic too!

Also, we have lots of resources. You may not get more land, but I can give you 30 resources for an economic alliance.

Penguin what do you think?

Land is quite vital for us at the moment though it would give us a place for penguins and British to hang out along with the navy

Screenshot 2023-05-16 10.40.47 AM
Britannia (Territory not shown yet but in Taiga biome)
Desc: Powerful and conquers

defenders: 1,000,000
army: 500,000
navy: 3,000,000
5,000,000 resources per day

special ability - take from others: you gain 10% of the total resources from other states

Or if u want to use the current British army
defenders: 30,000
army: 30,000
navy: 50,000
resources per day: 50,000

special ability-nato: get 100,000 extra defender, army, navy and 500,000 resources

Wait wait wait that’s real life though it should be on a scale of 0-100 sort of like a percentage

1 Like

uhhhh @penguin

you get to assign stat values to everything, but you have 100 stat points total.

So, if I want the most balanced country, I would have

Army: 20
Navy: 20
Aerial: 20
Defenders: 20
Resources per day: 20

Can we earn extra stat points by invasion? And can we change the amount of points we put into one like turning navy up by ten and then decreasing air force by ten or is it set in stone

how to change stats:

1. successful invasion turns up one stat of your choice by 10
  2. for every member in your country, you can turn up a stat of your choice by 15
  3. buy things that add stats from the shop with resources, like WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION

So our empire would have 130 correct? And this is a great idea!

bro this is becoming rise of kingdoms :skull:

1 Like

yeah pretty much. and so is mine, cause i have f1nn and fishy in my kingdom

so i turn up resources by 20 and defenders by 10

oooh ok than
Army: 0
Navy: 95
Aerial:0
Defenders: 0
resources per day: 5
we don’t need anything except navy

K can we ally for extra stat boost?