2 Likes

​​​

2 Likes

i like it

2 Likes

no way this isnt copyright but a sick skin 10/10

2 Likes

Yeah, somethings off.
It seems copyright, but there’s no proof.

2 Likes

yea i was thinking the same

3 Likes

Zeus from god of war? Search it up and see the resemblances

2 Likes

Bro Fr face looks just like kratos

4 Likes

Kratos’s original concept design was blue… :thinking:

4 Likes

Wait really? Hm never knew that

2 Likes

LMAO I LEGIT FOUND THE EXACT SAME IMAGE ON GOOGLE

4 Likes

Can you put them side by side?
They look slightly different, but that may just be me.

3 Likes

Close, but it’s a different shade of blue

1 Like

That is not the same. The designs are quite different.

1 Like

Its likely copywrited by universal (or whoever made Zeus movie and comics I forgot lmao)

3 Likes

I assert that the images bear no resemblance to the Zeus character created by Marvel Comics or any other individual or company’s intellectual property. I hereby confirm that the creation of the skin was done by me, and any similarities that may exist are purely coincidental. I take copyright laws very seriously and recognize the importance of respecting the creative works of others. Therefore, I affirm that the skin I own is an original creation that has no affiliation with any other copyrighted material or trademarked character.

3 Likes

If you want to make this liable you need to change the name “Zeus” directly correlates it.

1 Like

The name Zeus cannot be copyrighted. Copyright law only protects original works of authorship, such as books, music, and artwork, that are fixed in a tangible medium. Although it is possible to obtain a trademark for a name or word, these trademarks only protect the use of that name or word when in connection with a specific good or service (such as Amazon). In the case of the name Zeus, it is a name that originates from ancient Greek religion and has been used in literature, mythology, and popular culture for thousands of years, and it would be impossible to restrict its use by others (people, corporations). Therefore, the name Zeus is and cannot be subject to any copyright protection, and any person is free to use it in their works, as long as it does not infringe on some other copyrighted material.

3 Likes

I didn’t say copywrited— I said if you would like it to be truly “coincidental” the name should be changed. PS: They may have a trademark on the concept art of Zeus making similar pieces at risk if they are similar to the copywrited or trademarked piece.

2 Likes

The skin is in no way related to Zeus by Marvel Comics. The name is not coincidental, and refers to the Ancient Greek god Zeus.

5 Likes