Zeus Skin

I created a Zeus skin. No, I did not get it off Google or steal it.

Skin

Sword

ZeusBolt

5 Likes

I do believe this looks copyright…
If it’s not, by some smalllllll chance, you are like the greatest artist in the world.

6 Likes

the above picture is of Kratos from God of War. How did you not steal it?

8 Likes

…how could that not be copyrighted?

6 Likes

I can assure you that I own all copyrights related to the skin and sword.

3 Likes

lemme check rq then :]

2 Likes

WOW! I couldn’t find ANYTHING!

i still have my suspicions, however. @Fish
5 Likes

You can continue searching, I can promise you there will not be a single match anywhere on the internet in which I do not own the image.

5 Likes

What site did you use to make the skin?

2 Likes

What licensing name is the trademark under

4 Likes

@Fish sketch?

3 Likes

Might be made with AI, idk?

2 Likes

I used multiple applications and sites to create the skin including Photoshop and Pixlr.

5 Likes

The copyrights related to both the skin and sword are completely owned by me. The image is under Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International (CC BY-NC 4.0), so anyone may take it, edit it, and use it for their own purposes, however, you must credit me and not use it for profit (ex: selling it for real-life money).

3 Likes

Eh, seems reasonable. You can use pixir to make really good skins.
Only problem now is that it won’t really fit in with the other skins.

2 Likes

The current skins definitely need improvements, most of them are quite low quality.

4 Likes

I agree

3 Likes

Well putting it in game wud mean profit through ads

2 Likes

You can use the skin, but cannot directly profit from the skin itself, so advertisements are discluded.

6 Likes

tbh copyrights don’t work like that… If you are directly monetizing a copyrighted content that would be illegal but since there is no real life money involved in this game or the adds don’t really affect the purchase of skins, it is ok to use copyrighted content.
But in the future if the skins become paid, (like in csgo) or systems like crates are introduced then you’ll have to remove the copyrighted contents.

4 Likes