What If...? @Acol Was a Mod (inaccurate)

!!! WARNING INACCURATE WHAT IF : ( !!!

What If…@Acol Was a Moderator?

IF @Acol was a mod @Acol would be a very Un-Active Mod, @Acol would be online from time to time spectating Forum, Angel would always be taunting him about how bad of a mod he is and she would ALWAYS PUT THE STUPID " :innocent: " EMOJI!??! clears throat as I was saying, @Acol would be a Good mod but also a bad one. Some Players might instantly become fans of @Acol because of the sight “Hey, Look! Its Acol The Number #1 Best Player, AND and Moderator? He’s Awesome!” that’s what random people would probably say heh @Acol would surly but slowly become the BEST Moderator On Swordbattle. Forum

@Acol would Probably be the laziest Mod Lol

DONE

3 Likes

He was mod before…

4 Likes

B R - R-R U- R- U R-U-RUH

1 Like

When you what if already happened

2 Likes

Facts

3 Likes

ouch i guess i delete this What If?

1 Like

I think Acol would be a great mod he’s just smart :saluting_face:

1 Like

What about me would u think, im would be smart? Just asking

Omg The One And Only :sparkles: CoderGautemYT :sparkles: Reacted to my What If :00000

1 Like

I think you would be a good mod for a while then just go inactive but don’t worry my opinions change a lot you always have a chance to earn my trust :muscle:

4 Likes

THanks Ive been active alot you can see and been multiasking between schol and forum and I cant just ditch my team like that and Acol and every one

ive done once with Acol

I am legally required to let you know all of these responses were made by an Ai

4 Likes

Yeah…

1 Like

He’s beeen online for ages and I mean it he’s a day older than me and has been active since the start he is even making a whole clan page by himself and still goes on here aswell

2 Likes

leader = almost mod but not mod (@Acol has leader)

Well, Acol is now a mod, that came true

1 Like

Acol usually moderates the translated content btw

surprisingly he’s not

he bearly does anything rn tho, havnt seen him hide or suspend or warn anyone yet probably