TL4 Election of March 2024

It should just be tl0s and tl1s can’t vote

Because the main flaw with that idea is someone ELSE can make multiple alts to vote YOU and then you end up getting disqualified because of someone else voting for you

1 Like

still didnt remove jabberwocky? pathetic.

2 Likes

Guys you realise that this is just for tl4, and not mod. So idk why y’all making banners lmao

2 Likes

It was just that one guy making a banner lol. Honestly, making a banner wouldn’t even help much. When people are voting, all they’re going to think about is their experiences with each candidate (namely how responsible/active they are).

2 Likes

Ikr it’s not even that deep honestly, you’re gonna get it one day but tl4 is just another trust level that has its own additional features

3 Likes

I get the pressure for TL4 tho. You’ll need it if you want to become moderator, and these elections don’t really happen that much.

3 Likes

Yea even i had that pressure after dev3x got mod. But the banner “vote for a better forum”, like bruv you’re not gonna make much ofa diff with tl4 lol, stuff straight up reminds me of politics

2 Likes

does anyone know what happened to the reply i tried to make here

oh wait i know it restarted

i was saying i lost tl3 so rip me

2 Likes

Ive been here too long to not have TL4 good luck to everyone

(I got no hope I’m winning this lol)

4 Likes

What did they do wrong?

Y’all have too much trust in gautam now :skull:

1 Like

(My wasdfan alt is tl2 lol)
Anyways no one here is worth making alts for this election

22 DAYS?! Seriously? This is gonna be a LoOoOoOong wait that’s for sure -_-

Ima vote for underrated people

R these nominees

Yep, all the TL3 members.

Bro

I wish i wasnt inactive

Same man. Please be there the next time around, I’ll definitely vote for you (if I’m still here when that comes around).

what about me :frowning: