TL4 Election of March 2024

Welcome to the IOGames Forum TL4 Election!

RESTARTED AGAIN DUE TO SOME ATTEMPTS AT RIGGING THE ELECTIONS

Below are all the TL3 (Trust Level 3) members who have been active in the past 2 weeks! They have been active in the community and now able to advance to TL4 (Trust Level 4) where they get advanced privileges and can eventually become a Forum moderator.

Want to participate?
Anyone can reach TL3 and participate in these elections by being active on the Forum, not accruing suspensions/silences and posting quality topics/replies.

Pick your favorite members below

The top 3 voted members will be promoted to TL4. Good luck!

New accounts cannot vote to avoid spam

11 Likes

Good luck to all the TL3 members :DDDDD

6 Likes

What we are at 3000 members? Let’s goooo!

3 Likes

I know but I’ve been playing since the og days I may as well be

1 Like

Please Let me run

I’ll vote once they make speeches lmao

2 Likes

I hope i can win!

2 Likes

pick doomslayer

2 Likes

Who is jabberwocky :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

Anyways doomslayer is better than everyone there combined

2 Likes

My favs here are doom flame and battleship ngl

2 Likes

And coolguy cause hes cool. Like its in his name :skull:

2 Likes

Also I’ve visited the forum everyday in a row since late october last year and I don’t think I’ve been inactive necessarily since then

1 Like

Lets go a-bot and battleship!

1 Like

Pushing my political beliefs on to people: vote doom, coolguy and/or num just because they’re very active and relatively responsible

1 Like

I’m really starting to regret the e spam that me peng and phantom did back in dec

1 Like

xD good times, I don’t think I’m responsible enough to have any kind of power to be honest :DD

2 Likes

my votes are DOOM, Faraway, and Number

They’re all good options but these 3 stand out from the crowd. Along with being OG’s, they’re pretty cool ppl.

2 Likes

I personally voted for coolguy, number, and myself…

Most were good candidates, but we are more active (A-Bot is super new, so I didn’t vote for him either)

2 Likes