These Swordbattle tips will make you unstoppable

1. Make sure to run away when low on health- Seriously, why would you stay and fight if you’re about to die? That’s a sure way to lose!

2. Don’t forget to use your special ability!- Just make sure to use it at the most random and unpredictable times. It’ll surely throw off your opponents!

3. Do NOT underestimate your opponents- It’s okay to be confident, but don’t get overconfident and think you’re invincible. It’s a surefire way to get taken down.

4. Don’t forget to bring a friend- Two heads are better than one, and having a friend with you when you enter the fray can make all the difference.

@Hamm

5 Likes

coward

extra kill (:<

yum free snacks
in all just murrder evrey one and they cant do much

6 Likes

Imagine me killing the people who 5v1 me even tho i start as tank

2 Likes

that is so true tank is great you can wipe out teams pretty ez really if you have good timing

1 Like

6 points, you’re still eliminated though

1 Like

Omg trying to edit…

Nah, just make them low and if u die roach them, ez >:)

only using when player runs too much or if its a noob, would not waste abil

This should be told to my opponent >:) cus im pro

nah, i always go solo unless i see someone that is team

1 Like

Forgot to add: these tips are for new players so that I can level up faster!!!

3 Likes

If coder does every single challenge despite being out, until the rejoin, and if the rejoin is by vote, I will vote coder.

2 Likes

hmmm where have i seen this

2 Likes

yea i wonder :thinking:

1 Like

bro this is clickbait lol the name says unstoppable

wait how will these tips make the new players “unstoppable” as you said cause then how do u kill them :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

isint it obvious lagg gg srY i aM a LAG Macine

also you have to hit right most players cant kill me bcz i found a really good way of killing people

Just saying, I fight till I die!
Unless I have over 100k, then I try to get away.

dont be a coward kill all

I rarely have over 100k, so it’s normally not a problem

dont run lol if you’re 100k u have size advantage

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.