The sword battle rank of important forum users: Member and above

im not important to u? :face_holding_back_tears:

I will update, but I was in bad health the past few days.

oh my mistake original gangster
hope you feel better now! :people_hugging:

1 Like

Thanks.
Hopefully If I work hard, the full list will be out by the end of today.

ok!
just make sure you donā€™t push yourself too hard :heart:

1 Like

Well i did not know i had a rank on this forum

I wasnā€™t even on the list lmao

But i am rank 285 rn

Itā€™s changed, probably. I am not going to keep this up to date until maybe 1 year in the future.

aight

awesome thx for 79 rank thingy

ever since i joined ive flown past the ranksā€¦ IVE RISEN OUT OF POVERTY AND ADVERSITYā€¦ ive snuck my way past veteran players and defeated titans of pvp such as JAR, LOLER, Angel(On a good day), and many others(sept wā€™)ā€¦ ive gotten #1 daily for weeks in a row and only hesisitated for spring break to spend time with my familyā€¦ Ive stayed up late nights, early in the morning, just so i could get that extra couple millionā€¦ Ive slaughtered women, children(too many to count), and even my own friends at timesā€¦ I HAVE GIVEN THIS GAME MY ALL!.. and for what? to not be on an update of this list!!! ouTRAGOUSE!1!1! all i ask is for recognition(possibly a little infamy), and yet i get noneā€¦ so hear my request and know my pleaā€¦ can u pwease add me? :slightly_smiling_face:

I will, but not now.

well i tried

Youā€™re not really relevant on forums thoughā€¦

U didnt beat me

Or me

I made it wiki, so you can edit it if you want.

well ive never seen u in game, plus as of what ive heard u are hardly relevent in the pvp world of swordbattleā€¦ jkjk

well i havnt fought u since ive gotten better, have i?