The actually good chests for V.2 (made by ANGEL)

Yes sadly.

1 Like

…so I write stuff in my skin topics for nothing?

2 Likes

Also is anyone interested in knowing the backstory of making the chests?

2 Likes

Angel spare them

1 Like

yes please

1 Like

Yes, tell us!

2 Likes

chest lore :flushed:

1 Like

ok so it all started with slap posting new chests for v2 but (here is link:Chests for V.2(Resized and bgs removed)) I didn’t like them cuz I thought the art was off with the game style and so me slap and manage created a chat where we can post the chests
so time passed by and I was almost finished with all the chests there was only purple and green left to finish so I got purp done and meanwhile slap was doing absolutely NOTHING so I had to beg slap to do smth (Here are one of my msg’s bugging slap)
but yeah then manage wanted to post the chests and I was like nopw not doing it and I told him why can’t he do it and ofc he had an excuse so we made slap post the chests (Us yelling at slap bc we told them to post it but they never did…)
So yeah here we are today there was also more to the story but I am 2 lazy to type every single detail.

How long is the story with every single detail?

maybe more than 5x the amount I wrote.

see slap was whining about being called unreliable but it’s kinda the truth, no offense

I wasn’t whining about being unreliable, I was whining about you calling me unreliable, I already know that I am. I don’t need others to tell me.

1 Like

alright man, my bad

So you thought of the chest concepts all by yourself?

Nah that was manage

1 Like

7155800F-1764-41A8-AC95-89AD71E2D5B0-removebg-preview

Anyways here. Looks awful but angel didn’t wanna do the green chest so :/

2 Likes

uhhh no offfense but i like the green chest in game better

2 Likes

Bro I know that

you should make the vines break the chest

Maybe later
I wanted to improve it more but my mom was getting really mad at me for being on my IPad too much

1 Like