The actually good chests for V.2 (made by ANGEL)

5b2d51fe54a4215c2f0f86204c5fe6fe9c2bd397__4_-removebg-preview

untitled__13_-removebg-preview (1)

untitled__12_-removebg-preview

unnamed-removebg-preview

I’ll post green later and brown wasn’t remade cause it’s good enough.
Also keep in mind the sizes may not be up to scale
I made the gems Angel did everything else

12 Likes

Gold looks the least valuable imo but it still looks gud with the glass and such

6 Likes

WOW looks amazing!

3 Likes

these are the chest we need to have in v2.

5 Likes

there should be a new chest that is bigger then purple

5 Likes

Yea people talked about it awhile back supposedly it was supposed to be black showed up once every 30 mins and dropped 50k - 100k

10 Likes

i think it should be more like 25k-50k, and it shows up on minimap with an announcement every now and then, everyone fights over it

7 Likes

first of, love the designs they look incredible. second, i think you should add a crown or sumthin in the gold chest that makes it look more than just “gold”

3 Likes

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:
:astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

3 Likes

Yea a crown maybe a sword and some jewellery would be nice

3 Likes

NEW LEGENDARY CHEST UPDATE SWORDBATTLE.IO (REAL)
fetchimage (1)

3 Likes

:fire:

Straight up :fire:

1 Like

Fr tho :fire:

2 Likes

you burned down all the chests :(

NOOOOOO

Uh oh I didn’t get taught fire safety

Great job been wondering if there was going to be a update for the chest I think coder can’t refuse this

3 Likes

WHOA

1 Like

The chests need a small change in value if the art is this good

3 Likes

yo what if specific chest gave u powerups like more(a little)speed or other attributes

1 Like