not quite. you have no power here

1 Like

But…but my dad said

2 Likes

how to gain power?

2 Likes

u gotta get more coins in sb

2 Likes

yes sorry for if im late i lost my phone it fell out at school so i could not check fourm

2 Likes

about 471k coins.

2 Likes

A mysterious figure remains hidden in the Field, as many are unaware of this, one person walks outside, as Wasd walks outside, he sees a figure in the field, as that day was very foggy, he could not make out the figure and said “Who are you” and went to go tell the others, but as soon as the others walked outside, no one was there. Hamm said “there is no one outside, see, you just saw something like a random scarecrow that got moved to the further ends to the field” but as soon as the others walked inside, The figure was on top of a roof, as a red dot gleams from the area, and then disappears as soon as Wasd turned away.

1 Like

Suddenly, the fog thickened. No one could see more than two feet ahead of themselves. It seemed to originate from the field…

2 Likes

A low wail came from somewhere, as people started freaking out and screaming…

2 Likes

I wave over Wasd. “So, what did you see?”
Wasd looks determined to go outside again. “If I tell you, you won’t believe me.”
I laugh. “You’d be surprised.”
And like that, Faraway_Flame and Wasd start plotting an adventure to the field.

2 Likes

Dangit glaceon, what challenge needs fog in the fields?!?!?!

1 Like

Hmm my compass says the button is in the field aswell

2 Likes

EUGH GLACEON I SWEAR TO CAKE IF YOU HID THE BUTTON OUT THERE

1 Like

I may have.
:wink:

1 Like

sigh I have to go into the hellish red and adorable purple lights?

Fine.

2 Likes

The mysterious figure appears above an electric post as Wasd looks at the figure he looks away and tells MV_AH_Faraway_Flame “Hey Faraway_Flame, look!” and as soon as they looked at the post, The figure was gone, he disappeared without a trace and MV_AH_Faraway_Flame said “No one is there, you were just seeing things” and nobody believes Wasd as that mysterious Figure stalks them, watching, waiting.

1 Like

Tired of being “lied to”, I return to the house. As I’m about to close the door, the fog momentarily clears, showing me a brief glimpse of a small, green button, purple lightning flashing around it. I rush in to tell Hamm, but before I can step in, a shadowy force grabs my throat and whisks me away from the other unknowing contestants.

1 Like

FUN FACT!!!

TWO non-TGFB players are in fact, canon!!!

You will slowly find out both!

1 Like

Totally not me :sunglasses: (why do i feel like im one)

This lore is sounding similar to regular forum lore. Are they actually different universes?

2 Likes