TGFB 26: GRRRR! ANGRY!

but the only thing u got right was me saying"1v1?"

3 Likes

I wud never lose to a peasant like u zaroomba

1 Like

You have forced me into 1v1 manny times and where you not there in mod chat when cosmic was well killing me and dev used abilty and killed cosmic

1 Like

Yeah yeah still good laughs when I get you or angel to yellow

1 Like

8 points

6 for zaroomba

2 Likes

and itā€™s time!

@UNglaceon8 and @Slapadabass are safe!

vote here: https://forms.gle/Wox5gYzqL8CRX1Tp7

1 Like

At least I submitted somethingā€¦ XD

1 Like

yep!

1 Like

Bonus: ask me after the elimination and iā€™ll tell you their placement vs my prediction

EX:

Bread:
Prediction: 3rd
Placement: 6th (-3)

The predictions will only be for final five for now, and the lowest place will be 5th, with only 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th being used here

1 Like

actually, all of my original top 5 is eliminated, so iā€™ll say them

Angel
Predicted: 1st
Placement: 11th (-10)

Manage
Prediction: 2nd
Placement: 12th (-10)

Bread:
Prediction: 3rd
Placement: 6th (-3)

HarshitT:
Prediction: 4th
Placement: 31st (-27)

Potatolord
Prediction: 5th
Placement: 24th (-19)

2 Likes

Oof. -69, nice

oh
my
lord
it was forseen in the stars

2 Likes

is it because i told the truth :bomb:

1 Like

Just curious, but why Potatolord?

Who is making it to the finale?
  • Glaceon8
  • Zarooma
  • Slapdabass
  • ColoredHue
  • DOOMSLAYER
0 voters

I thought people would keep them in as a joke/ out of spite

1 Like

Makes sense.

1 Like

Part 2 has finished itself!

Even Worse Story

I still couldnā€™t believe what was happening. In front of my eyes, I saw Hamm, the ruler of our land, frown at other skins I thought were masterpieces.
ā€œ4 out of ten. Oooh, Iā€™ll give that a seven out of ten. Nice skin, Slap, thatā€™s a solid 8! Now, as for you, Flameā€¦ā€ Hamm stopped at my skin. I glanced worriedly at my only ally, Slapdabass.
Unlike all of the others, I had joined in the middle of the season. The others already had strong alliances, or surefire strategies. But I was alone. No one was willing to take in a weakling, the runt of the litter. Hamm had only let me join because she wanted to see how a newbie would be reacted to. Little did anyone know, I had an ace up my sleeve. The only one who knew my secret was Slap.
Hammā€™s eyes flitted back and forth, to and fro, in an almost hypnotizing manner, like everything else she did. ā€œThatā€™s the worst yet, Faraway_Flame. 2 out of ten.ā€
As Hamm looked at my skin in disgust, Slap mouthed a quick ā€œIā€™m sorry, Flame.ā€ As everyone else left the judging area, Slap walked towards me. He knew how badly Hamm could get into our heads. Hands in his pockets, his eyes circled the room, avoiding my eyes. He didnā€™t have to tell me what would happen next. I already knew. I was about to get eliminated. Instead, he just patted me on the back and left the room.

2 MONTHS EARLIER
Everyone knew Hamm, the monarch of our land. To be honest, she didnā€™t rise to her position because of her leadership skills, or her lineage. Her family wasnā€™t poor, by any means, but the royal bloodline favored the oldest boy of the king and queen. Hamm only became our ruler because of her power.
She had the ability to hypnotize people, get in their minds, without even trying. Her mind was as strong as an iron fortress, and we all were straw huts compared to her. I was one of the only people who could resist her power- to some degree. She was using her powers to get all of the other mages to give her their life force. The only thing standing in her way were the Fire Mages (us).
I woke up with a start in the Fire Magesā€™ quarters, a pyromancy scroll in my hand. Again, I must have fallen asleep while attempting to study the ancient spell. It was one of the libraryā€™s oldest scrolls, and it contained a code as old as time itself, locked behind layers and layers of safeguards and shrouded in complete secrecy.
I had gotten very close to decoding it last night, that much I could remember. I muttered a quick sun spell, trying to get it to tell me the time and orientation of the sun that morning, as the alignment of the sun was crucial to decode and cast certain fire spells. I gasped, now fully awake. Guess who was late to class by an hour and a half? Me.
I rushed to the teaching hall, glasses crooked, textbooks nearly falling out of my hand- and walked in to find the entire room blow up in my face. As I was blasted back by the force of the explosion, I saw a familiar figure- Hamm. She was commanding a fire master to blow up a room that, usually, was invulnerable to fire.
These thoughts more or less flew out the window, or, more appropriately, the giant hole where the teaching hall used to be when I hit the wall with full force, my textbooks scattering everywhere, burning to ashes- along with the prized pyromancy scroll. Hamm looked at me with a gleam in her eye.
ā€œOh no.ā€ I muttered under my breath.

PRESENT DAY
I trudged to the voting room, certain I would be thrown in the pit, like all of the other discarded former competitors. ā€˜I was at least in the final six.ā€™ I thought to myself. ā€˜But that doesnā€™t even mean much, because I had joined when there were only eight competitors.ā€™
I really didnā€™t want any more drama. I was sick and tired of ā€œThe Great Fallerim Battleā€ or whatever the name was. As I entered the wide atrium of the voting room, Slap ran over to me.
ā€œListen. I got Glace to vote for Bread. If we both vote for him as well, thereā€™s no chance that you get sentā€¦ā€ He paused, not wanting to say the name of the beast that had swallowed all of his other friends. ā€œā€¦there. I know you arenā€™t happy about that score, but if you want to survive, this is the only way.ā€
Tired and unhappy, I stole a look at Bread. He saw me and beamed, an honest, genuine smile. I couldnā€™t let an innocent, friendly, and hardworking guy like that go to the pit. Who knew what horrors might have awaited him there? There was no telling what would happen.
Glaceon looked at me, pitiful. ā€œI know, I know. Breadā€™s a good person. But itā€™s the only way you survive. They all want you dead.ā€ I sighed, and I voted Bread, unsure of whether I was still a good person.
Hamm broke the silence with a loud announcement. ā€œEveryone! The battle will begin in three minutes!ā€
I paled. ā€œWhat battle?ā€ I asked Slap nervously.
ā€œYou didnā€™t know? Thereā€™s going to be a duel. The two second most voted for are going to battle it out. And the loserā€¦ goes there.ā€ With a sinking feeling, I felt like I knew what was going to happen next.
ā€œSlap?ā€
ā€œYeah, Flame?ā€
ā€œIf I donā€™t make it out of this, thenā€¦ā€
ā€œWhat?ā€
ā€œThanks. For everything.ā€
Slap smiled. ā€œYouā€™re welcome. Now stop moping around. Youā€™re gonna win this.ā€
I smiled back, comforted by knowing someone was rooting for me.

SLAPDABASS- PRESENT DAY
Slapdabass had been through a lot. All of his friends, every last one of his allies, even his enemies, had all been sent to the pit. Evading elimination, he had literally danced with death.
Hamm had taken control of him several times. Each time it felt more and more disgusting as she willed him to follow her every command. Slap wondered why he was even in this event.
He pushed these thoughts aside and looked at the giant screen that all of the contestants had gathered around. ColoredHue announced ā€œAnd the two in the duel areā€¦ Slapdabass and Faraway_Flame!ā€ All of the other contestants high fived each other and whooped, glad to see that both of the outcasts were going to duel- and only one of them was going to come out alive.
Suddenly, Slap felt an otherworldly presence enter his mind. Hamm. He was immediately filled with a strong desire to go to the arena. No matter how much he tried, Slap felt his arms and legs moving in motion, moving towards the place he dreaded almost as much as the pit.
As he (involuntarily) walked into the arena, he momentarily regained control as Hamm raised her arms for silence. Everyoneā€™s mouths shut immediately. Hamm sat high up in the stands, with a gilded booth, observing. Then, she looked at Slap and cocked her head to one side.
Suddenly, Slapdabass started brimming with rage, looking for Faraway_Flame as he fumed. A part of Slap wanted to fight the anger, the mind tricks, but the rest of him was consumed. He saw Flameā€™s arm behind a rock. Slap smiled ferociously. The battle was on.

FARWAY_FLAME- PRESENT DAY
I ducked behind a rock, trying not to scream at the universe for being so unfair. When I was carted off to the arena I was expecting a fight against Colored, or Glace, but DEFINITELY not Slap. I snuck a peek from behind my rock, expecting the most incomprehensibly awful things. What I saw was arguably worse. Now, letā€™s review the situation.
Slap was charging at my rock at full speed.
He was wielding a giant guitar (that had a reputation of knocking people out of the first swing)
There was a solar eclipse blocking the sun, so the only fire spells I could cast were
Jetflame, which propelled the user in the direction they were facing
Eclipse Strike, which could allow the user to unleash a combination of blisteringly quick and extremely deadly fire slices
Fireweave, which allowed the user to trap things into the white-hot threads and bind them there, spontaneously combusting on the userā€™s command
???, which was a spell so powerful that it required nearly all of my energy to use
I knew none of those spells. None.
To put the nail in the coffin, a bird decided to dive-bomb me and poop on my shirt.
ā€œHey! Come back here!ā€ I yelled at the bird, and realized that this wasnā€™t the best time for grudges against birds. I turned around and narrowly ducked a giant guitar in my face. Slap was NOT messing around. He was much tougher, stronger and knowledgeable than I was. I had an advantage in two things, though.
Agility, for I could easily outrun anyone in The Great Forum Battle (the only one who made me really sweat was ColoredHue). I also had wicked parkour skills, being able to jump around 9 feet without a running start. I was also cunning, being able to use my area to my advantage.
The arena in question was rocky, with an easily scalable tree near the east wall. I started taking note of some footholds on the tree while running from Slap, who was already getting tired from lugging around his heavy metal bass insert cymbal clash here.
The arena also had a rocky hill in the middle, and at the top sat a rusted metal sword. I didnā€™t think I would need it, but who knew what would happen?
I looked behind me. Slap was no longer chasing me. Instead, he was nowhere to be found. I searched around, looking for him. As I turned my head, I screamed as I was jumpscared by Slap running at me, guitar in hand. After recovering from my shock, I used one swift motion to duck under his guitar and sweep his legs from under him.
Slap knew my every next move. Even if I could outrun him, he had much more stamina. I would have to do something he didnā€™t expect. I climbed a rock, Slap not far behind me. As soon as he swung his guitar at the large boulder, I jumped off and caught hold of a branch on the massive, twisted, and thorny tree. Luckily, the branches had many, many leaves, providing me good cover in the foliage where I could plan my next move.
I scrambled up the tree, already knowing the best footholds and places to step. Slap was much slower to climb up, though I had to admit he was good at climbing. Slap panted a bit, evidently trying to fight the rage that Hamm was inducing on him. It wasnā€™t working.
I bounded from branch to branch, shocked to see Slap gaining momentum on me. He paused. ā€œTireā€¦ā€¦meā€¦ā€¦out.ā€ was all Slap could muster before the rage returned. I thought for a moment, and then jumped down behind him. He continued climbing, oblivious. Then, I (carefully) snatched the guitar off of his back, and hit him with it. It definitely didnā€™t have the power that Slap could muster, but it was enough for Slap to get woozy.
Slap clutched his head, confused at what just happened, and he lost his grip. As Slap went into freefall, I went too. Even though I was placing my body in an aerodynamic position, I was still only around 70 pounds (very light for a 14-yr old), causing Slap to still fall faster than I was, even with me carrying a 20 pound bass. With the last of my strength, I cast Jetflame to reach Slap positio- wait. I used Jetflame?!
Sure enough, I found myself under Slap, and just before we reached the ground, I cast Jetflame again, propelling us away from the sandy floor, making it so that we didnā€™t splat on the ground.
Slap and I landed together on a rock. As we both collapsed on the hard surface, he had something to say.
ā€œThanks, Flame.ā€
ā€œI always have your back.ā€
ā€œHehe. And I have yours.ā€
Suddenly, a blinding pain pierced my chest. I looked down to see a rusted sword straight through my solar plexus. Hamm was looking pleased in the stands. This time, the guitar aimed at my head didnā€™t miss. The last thing I saw was Slapā€™s horrified face before everything went black.

5 Likes

Sorry flame :grimacing:

1 Like

The last part (part 3) will have your redemption arc

2 Likes