Yes, i do as well

1 Like

I do

2 Likes

Nope just a battle you were the first person I had in mind

1 Like

why must we fight when we can love :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Uhā€¦ for starters Iā€™m not ā€œinterestedā€ in frogs. Secondly, itā€™s just for a challenge. Donā€™t worry about it.

2 Likes

i didnt mean love in that way yeesh, i mean in the kind of mutual friendship way

1 Like

are you sure?

1 Like

noā€¦ :(

:skull:

1 Like

oooh fight me from the dead :skull:

1 Like

I know, I know. Iā€™m not in TGFB. But I couldnā€™t resist making a story! Here is the first part of it. Iā€™ll finish it soon.

Bad Story

I still couldnā€™t believe what was happening. In front of my eyes, I saw Hamm, the ruler of our land, frown at other skins I thought were masterpieces.

ā€œ4 out of ten. Oooh, Iā€™ll give that a seven out of ten. Nice skin, Slap, thatā€™s a solid 8! Now, as for you, Flameā€¦ā€ Hamm stopped at my skin. I glanced worriedly at my only ally, Slapdabass.

Unlike all of the others, I had joined in the middle of the season. The others already had strong alliances, or surefire strategies. But I was alone. No one was willing to take in a weakling, the runt of the litter. Hamm had only let me join because she wanted to see how a newbie would be reacted to. Little did anyone know, I had an ace up my sleeve. The only one who knew my secret was Slap.

Hammā€™s eyes flitted back and forth, to and fro, in an almost hypnotizing manner, like everything else she did. ā€œThatā€™s the worst yet, Faraway_Flame. 2 out of ten.ā€

As Hamm looked at my skin in disgust, Slap mouthed a quick ā€œIā€™m sorry, Flame.ā€ As everyone else left the judging area, Slap walked towards me. He knew how badly Hamm could get into our heads. Hands in his pockets, his eyes circled the room, avoiding my eyes. He didnā€™t have to tell me what would happen next. I already knew. I was about to get eliminated. Instead, he just patted me on the back and left the room.

2 MONTHS EARLIER

Everyone knew Hamm, the monarch of our land. To be honest, she didnā€™t rise to her position because of her leadership skills, or her lineage. Her family wasnā€™t poor, by any means, but the royal bloodline favored the oldest boy of the king and queen. Hamm only became our ruler because of her power.

She had the ability to hypnotize people, get in their minds, without even trying. Her mind was as strong as an iron fortress, and we all were straw huts compared to her. I was one of the only people who could resist her power- to some degree.

I woke up with a start in the Fire Magesā€™ quarters, a pyromancy scroll in my hand. Again, I must have fallen asleep while attempting to study the ancient spell. It was one of the libraryā€™s oldest scrolls, and it contained a code as old as time itself, locked behind layers and layers of safeguards and shrouded in complete secrecy.

I had gotten very close to decoding it last night, that much I could remember. I muttered a quick sun spell, trying to get it to tell me the time and orientation of the sun that morning, as the alignment of the sun was crucial to decode and cast certain fire spells. I gasped, now fully awake. Guess who was late to class by an hour and a half? Me.

I rushed to the teaching hall, glasses crooked, textbooks nearly falling out of my hand- and walked in to find the entire room blow up in my face. As I was blasted back by the force of the explosion, I saw a familiar figure- Hamm. She was commanding a fire master to blow up a room that, usually, was invulnerable to fire.

These thoughts more or less flew out the window, or, more appropriately, the giant hole where the teaching hall used to be when I hit the wall with full force, my textbooks scattering everywhere, burning to ashes- along with the prized pyromancy scroll. Hamm looked at me with a gleam in her eye.

ā€œOh no.ā€ I muttered under my breath.

PRESENT DAY

I trudged to the voting room, certain I would be thrown in the pit, like all of the other discarded former competitors. ā€˜I was at least in the final six.ā€™ I thought to myself. ā€˜But that doesnā€™t even mean much, because I had joined when there were only eight competitors.ā€™

I really didnā€™t want any more drama. I was sick and tired of ā€œThe Great Fallerim Battleā€ or whatever the name was. As I entered the wide atrium of the voting room, Slap ran over to me.

ā€œListen. I got Glace to vote for Bread. If we both vote for him as well, thereā€™s no chance that you get sentā€¦ā€ He paused, not wanting to say the name of the beast that had swallowed all of his other friends. ā€œā€¦there. I know you arenā€™t happy about that score, but if you want to survive, this is the only way.ā€

Tired and unhappy, I stole a look at Bread. He saw me and beamed, an honest, genuine smile. I couldnā€™t let an innocent, friendly, and hardworking guy like that go to the pit. Who knew what horrors might have awaited him there? There was no telling what would happen.

Glaceon looked at me, pitiful. ā€œI know, I know. Breadā€™s a good person. But itā€™s the only way you survive. They all want you dead.ā€ I sighed, and I voted Bread, unsure of whether I was still a good person.

4 Likes

That ainā€™t a bad story I love it!

1 Like

yesh :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome!

1 Like

The battlefield is warm, like always, the hot sun beaming down on the grass below. As my anxiety of the event that was about to transpire wasnā€™t enough, the sweat was beaming across my forehead. I never even thought that was possible, me being a bass and all. But I guess weird things can happen in stressful situations. Iā€™m not sure why Iā€™m so nervous, I am a bladesmith, I have crafted some fine blades before. But I have no experience against a frog who could fight. He has made some equally fine blades, so here I was with a dragon wing in my hand while he was wielding a beautiful lightsaber. Never in my life have I seen a sword soā€¦ glowy. It almost hurt my eyesā€¦ But I must not lose my focus. Iā€™m fighting for my life here. I canā€™t lose. My foot somehow moves by itself, even though I donā€™t want to move, as I take one small step forward. As I squint through the dusty atmosphere, I see him. An ominous figure (Funny really, never thought I would ever say that to about a frog), only illuminated by his eerie glow emitted by the lightsaber. He takes one step forward, and stops. He stares at me. I know I must not hold back, I canā€™t show mercyā€¦ but Iā€™m not really like that. I make the swords that these people use to slaughter others with, I donā€™t use them. Footsteps on the grass snap me out of my trance. I realize that he is moving towards me, ready to cut me into little wooden chunks. My sweat covered hands slowly grip the sword as I bring it up, shaking. ā€œThis is itā€¦ā€ He suddenly rushes me, slashing his sword, narrowly missing my head. I block it, the surprisingly sturdy dragon wing doing its job. The poor thing has been through much wear and tear, being remade multiple times, but it seems like the final product was just what they had asked for. (That is my hope anyway.) Ooh, Where was I? Ah, right. I throw a couple poorly placed slashes, which he easily blocks. I think back to what some of my friends had said, hoping the advice may tap in somehow and cause my eventual demise to be delayed, but it does not come quick. Not quick enough. He manages to get a slash, cutting my string. It stings pretty badly, almost as though one of my limbs was just cut off. In my blind pain, I throw my sword, hoping it hits, somehow. An ear piercing scream installs a small bit of hope in me, and I rush up and kick him in the chest, sending him flying backwards. He stops sliding and glances at me. The look on his faceā€¦ The look in his eyesā€¦ he wanted to kill. He suddenly speedblitzes me, catching me off guard and throwing off my balance, he slashes me again, attacking in a fury. I catch hits left and right before finally falling on my knees and onto the ground. I feel like Iā€™m bleeding outā€¦ But I donā€™t bleed. I see him raise his sword as I realize, Iā€™m about to die. I shut my eyes and accept it. Butā€¦ I donā€™t die? Confused, I open my eyes as I look up and realize his sword sheathed. He must have spared meā€¦ But I donā€™t understand why. I ask him, ā€œWhy? Why didnā€™t you kill me? You could have gotten it over with.ā€ But he does nothing but show a small smile. A somber smile. A smile that says, ā€œI spared you now. But that doesnā€™t mean I wonā€™t later. This was merely a warm up for me. I expect a good fight next time I see you.ā€ I smile back as he sprints away. I limp over to my other friends for a patch up, which they do. Now, I will continue training, Hoping maybe someday I will fight him, and possibly even defeat him again.

Okay Iā€™m done, thanks for listening.

2 Likes

zarooma fight with angel yet againā€¦ā€¦

So as normally zarooma loged into the game itā€™s been a bit he says and start collecting coins and being nice as he can be he got his nice 500k and then someone he knows logs onto the server and he sees here enter the leaderboard angelā€¦ā€¦ once she finds him and starts talking for about a hours cause as bread once said swordbattle is a great chat app!(in truth he said the opposite) she says 1v1? And Zarooma responded chest! And goes to the next chest and she comes up to him and says fight me or die witch in all logic zarooma thought he will end up dead anyway so he went to get more chest cause he wasnā€™t a fan of death to a blade with wings on it and just death in general and of course he just ends yup fighting angel as normal but luck is on his side or so he thought he had angel in a corner! He swung and swung and she was getting low but then angel did what any person who doesnā€™t like death did she used the rook glitch flying zarooma back and getting him low(from now on this fight shall not be historically accurate so I can feel good and not uh die I shall leave that to cvrefy Iā€™m 1v1s sry had to say it) but zarooma fought back as hard as he can and used the wired hit box and knock back macnic to move angel to the side of the corner by turning his character not all the way back but close with enough for his big sythe to hit angel knocking her closer to the corner then he threw the sythe and it vouched of the wall cause why not Iā€™m captain America now to and used my ability healing All my health back and geting angel low and then I spun saying time to harvest and threw my sword poof a pile of coins feel to the ground zarooma neared it but manage and dev3x came along and manage in normal fashion started hitting zarooma cause zarooma can be a headache zarooma fought back but then dev3x finger slipped and his ability went off killing zarooma (the last part of that with dev3x zarooma and manage is true but it was manage wining as normal and dev3x finger slipped killed him saving zarooma by accident leaving a mad cosmic and a few laughs the end @ANGEL how that for accurate :rofl:

1 Like

First of all I would never lose to you
second I donā€™t force people to 1v1 me
third manage would have clapped u ez and dev3x
and yeah idk wht else to put here

3 Likes