TGFB 21: what goes on inside the heads?

@Hamm this ended 2 days ago, why have you not posted another TGFB post?

you all lied about the pit, whatever, counting votes now.

can i please leave the pit …

pick book so you dont go clinically insane

Voting is here!

For the first time in TGFB, Bread got the first ever perfect score

So @bread is safe with 10 points, followed by :
2nd: @UNglaceon8 and @DOOMSLAYER with 8 points
4th: @Undefeated_zarooma and @_IK_Assasinator with 7 points
6th: @Slapadabass with 6 points
7th: @Hue with 4 points
8th: @KILLEN with 3 points
9th: Frager201, @ANGEL, and @dev3x, who didn’t submit.

Vote here: https://forms.gle/nsgFmPKWXtgMMXCU6

No, it’s nice down there…

no they all pick airconditon with out relising you need electicity to use it and if its solar powered we dont get sun ;-;

the panels are on the top.
I KIDDNAPPED GORDON RAMSEY for you guys…
I give all comfy seats, the brick walls, the wood floors, the LUXURY BEDROOMS tailored for all of you… but no, you say I treat you badly, Potatolord, you literally get free Funimation and anime plushies

HE SAID we dont get sun there but every once in a while

wait… anime plushie NVR mind keep me locked up

you have led gamer lights, and the sun is only a small issue

yes i dont need sun or grass

Ļ̵̲̥̖̤͚̪͚͔̽̓́͜ͅI̵̢̡̟̠̜̤͈̬͙͇̹̊̔̄͋̓́̌̑̾͛̎̽̚̚͝Ḙ̸̲̫̈̾S̶̫̠͋̒͆̉͆̌̄́͆̂̈̈́̃̕͝,̴̢̡̨͔͓̤͓̤̝͈̥̆͂̑́̊̅̅͗̑̀̈́̓̊̔ ̸̡̺̩̮̱̜̼̪̲͕̠̽ͅL̵̢͈̺̤̻̳͚̬̳̮͔̫̩̻͐́̊̀͗̅͛̾̏̔I̵̮̬͕͒̌̓͐̈̓̚͝Ę̵̼̩̭̱̩̟̜̏̿̽͝Ş̸̡̨̢̨̛̞̲̥̼̣̟̪̹͎̆̾́̈́͝,̸̢̡̦͇͐̇̅͆̽͌̊͜ ̸̡̧̘̩̦̭̜̜͚̩̱͂Ȉ̸̢̛͈̙̳̰̯̮̳̾͆͐̏̅͊͋͌͘Ṭ̵̛̙̯͉̠͕͚̈͐̒̒̀́̑̔̈́̾̆͝͠S̷̲̭̦̄͐̅̋̚ͅ ̴̢̨̱̘̲̼̠̗̫̬̼̙̬͋̏̎̒̈́̈́͂̐À̵̛̻͔̻̦̖͕̗̰̹̳͌̐̇͋͑͗L̷̨̟͇̙̰͉̗͆Ļ̷̬̬͕̮̮̞̙̅̃̒̿̅͂̂ ̷̛͉̟͖̕͠L̴̨̧̻̖̺̣̤̠̲̜͕͎̘̠̂̀̔I̸̧̛̻̫͉̻͚̖̟̯̪̱̳̓̅̈́͋̏͗̀̕Ĕ̶̡̥̮͈͍͔̙̝͉̮̯̤́S̵̛̤͙̞̉̾̂̾́̽̓͌̽̀̐̿̕͝,̵̛̮̰̜͔͎̮͙̞̄͊̇̇̃͆͗̾͛͛̃̍̔̒ ̸̫̠̿̀͑̿̊̅ͅT̴͍̤̆̇͑͑̓̉͆̔̀̌̒̏̀̉͜͝H̶́̉̈́͜E̴͙̗̤̣̝̳̩̩̽ ̶̡̛̛͕̼̦̖͈̈́̈̄̀͗͗̑̎̔͘͜͜P̶̼̩̯̗̗̲̫̃̂̓̃͌I̸̧̡̩͎̲̳̣̝̣͉̣̯̐̎̑̅͋͜ͅT̷͇͖̘̟͚̳̣͙͑̅͋̈̕͠͠ͅ ̷̡͕̬͎̋̈̽̈́͑͜͠͝I̶̝̹̤̞͈̻͖͎̽̍̑̐͑͠Ş̷̧͙̟͙͚͕͎̬̩̜͙́̈̄͝ ̷̛͙̲͎̭̱̼̣̏͛̋́̈́̑̓̋̕F̸̧̛̳͖̯̼̥̠̏̈͗̀̍́͛́͜A̸̼̫̽̈́̓R̶͙͔̞̍͊͗ ̴̢̧̟̣̰͙̯͗̍̔̑̿͆̀̓͌̿͋̇̉͠Ẇ̸̛̻͇̯̱̦͈͂̈̈̕͠O̵̬͉͇͓̼̹̱̯̜͆̽́̒͗̉̾͗́̚͘̕̚͜͜R̷̢͔̤̰̻̣̞̖͕̳̗̼̹̄̔̎͐͗̈́̓͌̊̍̓̒̕͝Ş̸̛͇̹̥̄̃̆̿̋̌͛̿͂͋̓͑͘͠E̵̗̽̃̾̂̽̑͒͝ ̵̨̛̛̩͙̹͉̱̳̗͎̟͖͊͒̊̔̍̆͑̆̕͜T̷̜͕͕̜͎̯͑̄̽͝Ḩ̸̼̠͉̄̂͊̈́͑͂͒̑͝A̶̩̻͚̰̮̫̜͔̅̄̈́͐̀̊̈́̍N̶̙̠̲̩̈́̍̒͛̇̀͌̚͝ ̴̢̡̛̮̰̟̱͈̗͔̥̩̪̀͛̄̀̎̄͐̽͗̏̈́͒͘͠ͅY̴͍͉͕̳͍̣̦̪͎̦̠̔̊̕͝O̶̰̯̳̒̏́̄̂̇́̿͛͐́̋͂̆̚U̸̡͕̬͎̮̲̖̻̬̇̍ ̵̱̠̗͓̤̈́̎̆͛̉̔̾̈̏̒͘Ç̷̡̣̙̦͍͔̞̝̩̬̤̩̠̽̆͊̏͒̏͑͒͊͘̚͠Ǫ̷̛͎͇̹̈́̔̆̅̇͌͛̀̈́̓̅͜͝U̶̫̻̫̦̖͍̰̙͉̮̭̟͕̍̂̈́̇͜Ļ̵͙͇͓̹̀̂̅͝D̴̢̢̪̲͚̭̪̪̗̞̓̓̎̀̏̾̀̂̈́̍͑̚͜͠ ̷̛̟̅̍̈́̋́̌̀̈͋͂̌̋͝ͅE̸͇̠͂̇͘V̴̙͕̯̖̽͂Ë̵͖̖̭̲̙͍̹̼̫̙̗́͜Ŗ̸̛̛͍̱͍̩̲̞̼̗͔̮͙̱͔̽́̀͗̊͆̈́͋̾̕̚ ̴̢̯̺͎͕̔̋͊̉̒̃͐̆̅̐̕͝Ë̷̛̱̣̩̝͕̜̙̦̳̪̖̣́̂̅̎̀̌̚͝M̵͍̠̝͉͈̮͉͋́͌͗̽̑̿̾͝Ạ̷̘̟̻͈̭̥͇͇̩̜̮̘͔͓͆̓͆̋͑͂́̽͌͆͠͝G̷̣̼̥̮̘̠̮̩̙̭͙̘̻̀̆͋͌͜ͅI̶̤̳̺̽̓̋̒̈͋N̴̪͚̖̜͓̱̩͔̯̹̯̤̔̍̏͋̋͂̄̍̓̕͜͠ͅͅE̵̟̎̋̽̿̈́̿̈́,̴̘͓͊̔̉̚͜ ̶̧͖̲̪̠̠̙̪͖͑́̏̈͛̀̾̓͊̉̓̔̓̓͠ì̸̡̛̥̫̪̈́̅̄̋̾͛͐́͊͝t̸̤̠̟̠͎͓͇͓͗̐s̵̩̤͖̩̦̐̐̿̈́͋̓̈́́̾̋̽̂̕͝ ̶̢̤͇͖̟̲̹͚̣̹̼̘̩̤́͗̇͊͆̑͑̑̾̌̀̾̄̈͜͝c̵̦̖͔͊́̉̃̍̈̽͘ö̶͙̭̗̗̭̖́̈̋̄̂̓̏͜l̵̜̙̥̝̯̼̲̞̖͈̩̘̯̖̄͆̇́̋̄̀̎̋̈́̊̕d̸̢̨̦͕͖͙̼͇͇̺̾̐͊̿,̸̤͒̽̋̌͐̓̆͂̑ ̷̪̪͚̤̤̗̥̼͔̫͌͆a̵̡̛̼̩̞̣̙̞͓͔̞͕͆̾̆͌͂̊͌́͌̌̚͝ͅͅn̴̺̼͒d̴̝̩͎̩̂̈́̈́̀̆̅̾̐̀͐̎̚͠ ̵̡̨̧̗͍̜̘͈̟̑̐̀̎̂́̎s̶̢̡̛͔̙̖͕̩͓͚̹̤͓͛̈́̃̐̚ͅc̸̢̬͕͈̺̑ȧ̵̛͖͙̇̓̓̍͆̑̀̐́͆̍͠͝r̴̨͎͚̱̘̼̲͚̟̹̀̍̐͘̚ͅe̵̖̩̺̗̣̠̭̭͋̂̈́̀̾̌̾ÿ̵̨̡͇̦̰̘̳͕̙̘͎͖̮́,̷̢̩̲͚̼͉̯̪̜̰̅͒̄̆͗͑̄̃̎ ̶̨̤̳͍͎̳̌̑̇̾̈͑͌̉̒t̵̩̣͌̃̄̅͒͋͌́̐̐́̆̄͘̚h̷̡̞̰͖̜̗͋̈͛̓̋̚͝ͅę̶̛̰͉̬̭̩̫̣͔̣̝̖̼̉́͋̎̑̈́͐r̷̡̛͍͇̬̰̻̠̺͕͉̅̆͐̒̍͗̚͝͝ȩ̵̙̞͈̥̱͐̋͌̈́͋̒̓̕͠ ̶̛̻̙̻̝̱̬̔̇͆̌̆̓̈̈́̈́ą̵̙͚͇̲͔̱́̂͊̌͒̾̈́̈́̅̊͂͆͘͝͝r̶̨̢̡̩̹̠̫̺͍͙͓̝̹̋̎̂̂͐̈́̑͌͝ȩ̸͐ ̵̨̡̢̻̩̣̺̰̮̝̫͕͔́̔͆̽͋̾̓͜v̷̼̣̤̼̀͑̏̈̏̿̐͋͌͒̽o̸͉̅̀̄͗̒̎́͌̆̀̓̎ḯ̸̺͓͖͔͋̓̈͜͝ç̸̢̬͙̟̳͓̲̲̱̭̺͂ë̴̼̫́͊̎̈́̈̽͒̆́̚͘͝͝s̴̨̖̗͚̈̾̇̊̂̈̾̀̾̽͘ ̷͉̬̫̅̑̓̄͊̈͌͒̕ḯ̵̢͔̪̖̰̩͇͔͇͚̂̾͛ͅn̸̢̡̛͈͖͖̩̆́͆͘͘͘͠ ̴̧̥͖̝͍͇̮̭͕̲̟̫̝̤͑͊̇͛̐͆̑̏̉̿͒̑̏̊̕t̷̨̧̗̪̘̥̝͇̰͍͂͊̎̈́́̆̆h̶͉̫̣̯̰̑͌͂̈́͆̿ȩ̴̢̢͇͚͕̠͎͍͖̼̝̜̥͒̃̉̐́ ̸̲̼͙̯̹̘̗͆͝ẃ̸͎̰̲̥̙̲͉͔̭͙͒͋̉̋́̊͐̌͘̚͝ͅͅą̷̡̡̛͓͉͖̟̻͓̞̬͑̉̂̊̓̌̅͜ͅl̷̛̫͇̗̹̻̠͕͈̻̫̖̅̒́̾̀͝ļ̴̡͕̪͍̪̳̲̙͉̙̮̠͔͆̎͑̎͑̓̒̚͠s̶̹͓̼̺̮̘͔̏̽,̸̰̤̞̲̬̗̹̯̗͓͂̈̀̅̆̈́̀͋͗͝͝ ̸̘͚͖̳̘̈́̓̈̏͐̍͒̇̊̚͝͠͝t̸̞̘͙̿̋̅̍͗́ḥ̷̻̼͈̆̔͐̓͋ę̶̢̠̠̰̜́́͌̈͜ͅr̴͔̩̳̩͉̠̫̥̂͑͋̍͋̀̀̄̈̉̂͘͝ę̸̟͕̙̣̞̉͋͗̉ ̷̠̹̞̪̖͗̾̆̿͌́̕͜à̷̲̞͗͗̌̈́̒͘ŕ̷̢̗̰̝̣̩̃̒̃̅͆͗̎̓̌̓͜e̷͈͙̠͇͕̭͈͋͛̇̅̈́͘͠ ̸̨̡̞̞͒̓̐́̈͝t̵̥͕͓̹̠̝͓͎̝͈̜̑̿̇̽͐́͆̒̌̽͜͠ͅh̶̥̻̱̘̩̤̯̞̝͔̐̈͜͜͝é̵̡̢̛̻̜͙̝͕̼̰̞͎̞̥̾̌́͆̈́͛́̀̑͊͂̔̆͜ ̸̛͙̩̫̤́͐͆͒̃̏̓̔̓͝r̵̨̨̞̣͎̖̙͔̯͈̼͓̈́̏͒͋̐̄͋̓̕͝e̶͖̹͌̐̍̑̾́̌͑͘͠m̷̢̯͓͍̰͍̃̄́̏͝ͅa̴͈̘͗̾̅̓̉̆̊̕̚͝i̵̝̱͉̙̰̰̤͕̊͂́ͅͅn̷̡̪̳̯̫̩̤̳̳̏͊̂͠s̷̛̯̳͈͎͈̒̐͒̉̓͂̕͘ ̷̨͎͖̺͚̼͖̫͙̀̃̀̀͂͠ͅȏ̶͙̱̣͎̭f̷̧̖̩͍̦̝̳̮̥͍̭̈̈́̀̑̈́́́̑̎͗̊ ̶̰̥͔̩̖̘̲͚̯̦̬̠͛̇͆̃̉͂͜p̵̨͎͚̭̺̭͈̺̱͚̈́̒ͅl̷̨̼̤̬̖̭͊̎͆́̎̓̿̕͠a̴̰̿͊̔̋͐̅̅̽ỹ̴̰̩̖̯͊̓̒̋̚͘͝͠e̶͚̦̝͎̥͋̐͑̌͊̓̉̾̓͊͜͝ř̴̠̹̫͓̗̩̄̀̊̓̕ͅs̵̞̗̣̅̌ ̸̥̼̣͕̃͊̄͌̉͘͜i̷̻̻̠͇̰͍̖͉͑͋͐͜n̷͈̦̅̌͑̓̀̀̅͒͌̈̿͆ ̵̨̟̟̟̘̻̥̦̪̞̆̿̓̈́̉̔̍̚͜͝t̴̞͒̓̋̇̾̋̽̐͑̕̕͜͝h̶̢̖̹͖̥̺̫̰̭̞̪̰͕̠̑̌̉́̄̎͝e̷̳̞̠̮̋͆̓͂̀̈́͑̎͑̿͝ ̶͉̞̯̱̦͉͖̻̿̊̽́̅̕g̷͔̼̼̣̙̟̓̌͋̂̇̓͝r̸̼̖̥͉̙͇̞̝̫͈͓̀͋͆͑̈́̈́̋̆͒͘̕o̴̻̯̙̣͊̈́̄͌̈̕̕͜u̵̳̽͗͑͝ņ̴̨̫̟̝͙͎̤͔̦̟̫̹͙͇̋̏̾͌̾̊͋͐̓́͋̃̔̈́͠ḓ̴̡̘̦̫̣̩̙̥͙̳̈́̈̃̒͛̌̇̈́,̶̡͕͕͎̹̤͚̗̜̤͈̤̰̀͐ ̸̡̡̝̺̺͓̫̝͔̥̮̅́̇̇͆̿͑̊̔̓͌͠b̶̢̼̩͈͔͓͗̍̓̀̽̈́̿͐̀͛͘͠ļ̶̨̨̘̞̱̥̮̩̪̦̲̺̩̀̕ͅo̵̼͚͖͍̤̯̤̱͓̹̘̣̫̓̔̇̐̇͂́̈́͛̀͆̽͘͘͝ọ̴̊͋̌̅̈́̐͘͠͠d̷̢̢̡͔̦͕̬̦̮̥̮̠̘͈̉̄y̴̪̺̿̅̋̃̈̀̑͌́̋̽̓͘̕ ̵̢̧̦̯͋͆̀̓̆̊͘̕c̷̨͎̣̹͙̹͔͇̺̙̱͙̤̮̪̓̄̿̅͋̿̑ơ̶̖̟̞̳̪̻̪̖̲̥̰̰̪̤̱͌͐͌̈́͛͘̕̚í̷̛͇̟̖͙̣͓̼͑̃̓̄̾́́͘͝ͅn̶̡̧̟͖̫̩͉͓̟͉̫̞̬͚̬͋͊̇͛̈́͋̎̚͘s̸̨̱̳̭̘͉̝̘̺̭̭͍̪̏̀̏ ̶̼̳̼̋̏̌̐͆̔́̄̉̿̈ȩ̸͖̬͕̼̖̥̭̯̫̬̀̉̋̓̎̾͐̄͆̑̈́͘͝͠v̵͚̱̹̦͈̟͈̱̯̳̠̦̭̹̤̎̎͊͠ē̴̢̝͚̩̲͓̝̪͓̙͇̫͇͜ͅŗ̴̢̗̬̮̺̞̼̗͇̞̄͒̑̓̋̓̾̀̿̈́̚͝ͅy̷̪̽̓͌̐̌̔̈́̎̌̉̋̕ẁ̵̡̌̋̊h̶͕̫̑́̽̆͒̔̅͒́̈͗́̚͝è̸̲̆̚r̴̗̩͖̠̠̗̪͙͓̺̲̔̇̐̓̌͐͛́̽̊̍̀̀̌͗e̷̫͑̈̀̈́̅͛͒̊̚͘,̸̡̣̺̱̮͚̊̃ͅ ̷̣̉͂̕͜͝i̸̖̤͍̿̆͗̑͛͑̔̐͘͝͠ṫ̶̠̟̯͕̞͚̆͋̇͂̋ș̴͈̱̩͖̼̥̀̓̒̑̈́̌̈͜ͅ ̵͖̮͕̃͗̎̿̈́̎n̸͎͕͇̖̿̓̽͑̍̉̊ͅǫ̴̢̜̝͎̥̦͂͜t̷͚͉̓̀̿͒͑̈́̾́͝ ̷͕͕̓̃̇̉̀͂̓̓̑ģ̴̉͌ơ̸͈̞̜̖̰̮̗̠̠̲̟̦̣͊ͅǫ̴͓͓̻̝͇̮͊̒̅̈́ͅd̴̛̛̫̯͍͉͓̹̻͉̣̣̐̌͒́̌,̵̛̟̬̠̹͎̘̓̊̾͝ ̴̛̹̙̗̭̻̳̜̯̪̹̮̱͖̹̓̑̍͊̄̉͊̑͋̕ń̵͓̟̜̖̲̞̄̀̅̐͌̑̚͝͝ͅơ̷̧͇͙̳̺͑͊͗̃̐̕t̷̬̖̭̥̩̥̩̣̥̩̎͂̍̚̚͜͝ ̸̛̠̤̫͖̭͋̋s̸̨͍̤͓̥̩͇̲͇͆̽̓͜ȃ̵͔̑f̸̨̯̬̥͍̫̥̝̙̻͔̈e̶̢̟̻̖̭͍̓̕͠ͅ,̷͚̜̼̀͂̂̓̎͑̚̚͜ ̵̧̠̖͔̻͇̼̳͇̱͋̊̍̀̓̃͒́̂͝ͅn̶̬͎̺̞̟̲̳̏̋͗͌̉͐̍̔͛͛́͂͌͝o̷̲̊͑́͌̓͌̚ţ̷͍̅̏̂̄̌͋̎͊̆͊̉͋̒̕̕h̷̨͙͚̩̠̻͖̆̅̈̒̏̀́̂͛̓͘͝ͅi̶̢̢̢̼͕͔͉̯͚̯̦̙̥̾̏̔̓̿ͅn̷̡̢̛̛̟̯̦̩̜͎͈͉͕̪̰̤͆̑͒͑͝g̵͓̜̠̠̼͉̥͖̹͖͉̝͑̂ ̸̘̪͈̻̼̮͖̺̼̰̦̂̂ṱ̷̡̛̛͔̥̞͚͚̳͋̽̂̌͆͗̑̓̚̕͜͜͜͝h̵̘̰̳̥͙̻̫̫̖̽͑͐́̄̓̋̃̈͐̉͠ą̶̺̳̬̫͍̹̲͓͎̬̈̈́̀̈ͅt̸̖̣͇̮̭̝̻́̀ ̵̨̱̗̹͕̣͇͚̜͈̐͋̒̈́͐̾̋̈̆̎͝í̶̧̡̯̫̒͗́̑̅͆̀͑̒̃̂́̕͝ͅş̸̛͍̰̜̦̀̊̾͑̑̚ ̷͎̗̯̗͔̝̟̜̒̒̓̓͒̚ͅş̶̢̳͔̞͖̗͔͍̺̬̦͍̭͎̎͊̃̅͒̐̑͗̈͗̀͊a̵̡̛̪̗̼͍̓̆̀͒͐̕͘̕͝͝ͅḯ̷͙͎͔͚̩͓̘̤͍͙͇͔͔̾͑͜͝d̷̠̺̦̖̖̫̠̫͕̲̎̽̎̋͌̉̚ ̴̡̥̖̝̞̘̪̋̀̿̀͆͊͆͆g̵̢̢͈̝̘̣̬̜̱̦̓̇̑̇͌̀̒̒͛̍̄̇̆̉o̶̧͕̪̟̬͕̼̠̔͋͌̿̒́̒̌̊̄͝ǫ̶͚̟̬̘̲̗͙̹̦̪̇͑̈́̌̈́͑̏̉͒́͠͠d̴̢̲̤͈͙͚͓̈́̐́̒̃͆́͌̿ͅ ̴̘̘̻̮̣͒̋̓̾̌̄̓̚ǎ̴͈̲̥͉̼̻̱̀̈́̈́͊̂̃̉͋̄̈̇͘͘b̸͙̫̰̟̳̒̇̉̐͑̓̑͘̚̕͜͝ǫ̴̢̪̠͓̥̫̝͍̻͆͑̿̀̏͒̂͊͗̂̏̕̚ù̷̳̐̔̕t̴̺̹͓͇̰̖͆̅͜͝ ̸̡̢̞̥̦͙̖̩͈͚̱͈͔͚͗̏̇̏͌̅͐͆̂̌͝i̸̡̛͎̞̦̹͇͎̖̣͙̩̞̭̿̀́͋̒̅̈́̆͘̕͜t̵̫̩̮̤͎͇̼̀́̂̑̓́͂͂̈͊͆͒̆ͅ ̷̡̥̪͈̘͉̱̖̺̼͒̀͐͜í̷̡̨̻̭͙̙̙̭͓̩̙̲̮͔ͅŝ̸̭͇̝̭͓̒̐̔̚ ̸̠͍̱͂̋͊̌̉t̷̢̜̗͓͉̣̺͚̹̪̜̖̓̆́̌̀̏̉́̈́̀̈́͑̎̓͠r̸̡̛̜̩̭̗̘͖̦͓̮͔͊̐̈͂̂̂͛͊̿̿͘̚͠͠u̷̡͇͍̩͆̉̔͛̊̎̾̎̊̚̕͠e̵̙̦̠̱̣̱̞̜̤̫̿,̸͍̹͚̉̈̂̌͌͐̆͗́̉̀͝͝͝ͅ ̵̮̝̩̤̾̑̾̀̔̒̉̂̏̅̈ͅȟ̸̡̰̬̖͕̤̭̇͋̈̎̋͆̓e̶͙͇͎̠̥͓͚̗̹͇͓̩̘̣̾͑̔ͅļ̵̛̤͎̟̺̲̭̱̼̋̃̕̕͜͝ͅp̷̧̛̭̮̞͖̲͈̙͕͈͉͙̠̫ ̸̧̼̬̣͕͉̤̺̗͙̐̈́̕͜u̸̧̩̼̹͔̳͙̩͙̤̜̯̽͛̍͆̑̚s̸̢̞̥̎̐̉̎̅̔̀̚͠͝͠

This is propaganda, you literally get to live with giant pet bees that love you

BEES CUCK NO

what da heeeeeeeeeeel

They stay in their room

the pit.

they exist which is a problem

L