TGFB 21: what goes on inside the heads?

This episode’s challenge is to write about the pit, in any style!

You are allowed to interview pit livers, if you so wish.

Deadline is tuesday!

Go!

who all is in the pit?

1 Like

2 Likes

alright i’ll do this by the time i get some time

2 Likes

Kkkkk time to write paragraph here instead of school

Hello I am manage passwords I was thrown into the pit not long ago again this pit is a ugly place not as ugly as the people who just wanted me out cause I made them mad but pretty close there are no there down her two hard to tell though sense most of us are filthy the person who brought us here Hamm that was never cooked watches us to make sure we don’t do anything and gives us some food every few weeks just enough to live recently I found flare a forgotten player of the tgfb who was out early on we are planning on escaping but we don’t know how yet…….

1 Like

whats a pit?

1 Like

oh ok i get it now

1 Like

SpiffyCayden fell in the pit while eating a sandwach and he was fighting pit monsters for days untill he met the power rangers who were also in the pit and they killed the monters and then they found a portel to ohio in the pit and were traped in another pit but this one was in ohio and was made out of sandwiches and then docter egg without the man tried to kidnap them and slownic saved them and got stuck in the pit too and there still stuck there rn. the end

Screenshot 2023-03-13 5.20.49 AM

Screenshot 2023-03-13 5.22.24 AM

Who the Ohio flag?

2 Likes

whats the pit

1 Like

A place where people are thrown when they are disqualified from TGFB

(post deleted by author)

(post deleted by author)

No…

Here goes…
The pit people were originally challengers like the rest of us. However they were unlucky enough to have been cast out of their teams and thrown into the awful prison known as… THE PIT. They all now stay in the pit, famished, exhausted, fighting for a second chance at life. Continuously caught in an endless struggle of madness for what was once just a game. But now it’s nothing but a free for all, there are no alliances, no friends. Only pain.

(Didn’t exactly understand the assignment)

Here’s the LOL rap, gotta lock 'em all!

lock 'em, lock 'em, gotta lock 'em all,
lock 'em, lock 'em, gotta lock 'em all

ManagePasswords, Natethemaker
Wesley_Bruckner, FLARE, Hamm,
_MV_F1NN96, SpiffyCayden, CK.vul,
_MV_BeeBoi, MILLION_JELLY12, SHINOBISLAYER

lock 'em, lock 'em, gotta lock 'em all,
lock 'em, lock 'em, gotta lock 'em all
TGFB!

1 Like

The pit is an area for those that have been disqualified from TGFB, they were voted out by other teams or their own fellow teammates. They have been in the pit for long and have not been back for the whole season, only ManagePasswords was the one to get out of the pit, but only in a challenge later, he was thrown back into the pit. The pit is a dark place with no escape, only constant fighting against the strange entities, weird PNG’s that look creepy, and random creepypasta’s and horrors. The pit is not for the faint of heart, as it is a terrible place to be

My Version

The pit was a desolate place, filled with unlucky losers who had been cast aside by The Great Forum Battles. They all felt bored and restless, with nothing to do except wait for their next challenge. But one day, ManagePasswords stumbled upon a small door hidden in the corner of the pit.

He opened the door and found a long tunnel leading away from the pit into darkness. He brought all the other over and soon they all followed into the tunnel.

As they walked, the darkness closed in around them, and all they could here was sound of their own footsteps in the desolate pit. But just as they were about to give up hope, they emerged into a huge underground maze.

Everyone decided to split up into groups and began to explore the gloomy place. The maze was filled with twists and turns, and they had to be careful not to get lost. But as they wandered through the maze, they found all sorts of ominous and strange rooms, with hidden treasure chests and secret doors. But still it felt like there was something in the pit, making the air cold.

Soon a group came into a bright room with no visible light source. They looked up and there was a crack running all the way up to the surface. They were all thinking the same thing, but suddenly the ground opened up and began to fall away. Everyone kept falling down and down…

And suddenly everyone was back in The Great Forum Battles! They were somehow back into the competition!!!

Unfortunately, this is when they all woke up back in the pit.

ChatGPT Version

ManagePasswords sat in the pit, feeling bored and frustrated. He couldn’t believe he had lost the challenge and ended up in this ugly place with all these other players.

Natethemaker was pacing back and forth, muttering about his mistakes. ManagePasswords could hear the disappointment in his voice and knew he was feeling the same way.

FLARE was trying to start a fire, but it wasn’t going well. Hamm was munching on a sandwich, seemingly unfazed by their situation.

Suddenly, Wesly_Bruckner jumped up and started dancing like crazy. ManagePasswords watched in confusion as he twirled and spun around, a huge grin on his face.

“What the heck is he doing?” ManagePasswords thought to himself.

But then, something strange happened. Hamm got up and started dancing with him, laughing and enjoying himself. Natethemaker joined in, and even FLARE started to tap his foot.

ManagePasswords couldn’t help but feel a little silly, but he joined in anyway. Before he knew it, they were all dancing around in a circle, forgetting about their troubles and having a good time.

As the horn sounded, signaling the start of the next challenge, they all realized that maybe the pit wasn’t such a bad place after all. It brought them all together and made them forget about their differences for a little while, until they had to fight again.

Idk why but ChatGPT just likes to make Manage the main character all the time. It’s weird.

2 Likes

wait, is the pit and the lol the same thing?