Tank or Berserker?

You can give your opinion and advice here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Berserker Iโ€™m sorry but I think tank is trash I need to balance it lm ao

9 Likes

I think berserker is better because with tank you are slow and small players can easily beat you, and also it doesnt take that much damage as i thought it will.
What about berserker? hes really fast and can run out of any fight and small players dont even have a chance. he also does almost the same damage as tank.

4 Likes

Berserker, Im agreeing with @gautam . Tank is slow (to me) and pretty much keep dying with that. Its horrible to me so I choose Berserker.

6 Likes

berserker is probably the best option

4 Likes

yes you should buff tank
maybe decrease the cooldown, or increase the amount of health that it has

4 Likes

honestly berserker is better cuz the damage output and the speed are nice, good for offensive players and the tank is good for ppl who hate fighting so its slow and the massive heal and when you get big its kind cool

2 Likes

yes, 99.907% berserker over tank. tank is painfully slow and being bigger is slow enough for me. also tank is easily killed by smaller players because they canโ€™t move as fast to get away. Although tanks can be very strong if youโ€™re not careful around them.

3 Likes

kind of cap tho but some of it is true

2 Likes

none of you are correct bro
tankserker is the beast

7 Likes

berserker is better

2 Likes

im good with tank although it is slow. you cant chase players and cant get to coins fast enough.

2 Likes

lol

2 Likes

wombo combo

2 Likes

what

2 Likes

true

2 Likes

So the obvious choice is Berserker for now
:)

2 Likes