Swordbattle Olympics | 1st Olympiad - March 2023

1st Swordbattle Olympics

Welcoming Note

Distinguished guests, esteemed competitors, and passionate fans welcome to the Swordbattle Olympics, where the top players battle for the coveted title of champion. Today, we celebrate the unifying spirit of sportsmanship and competition, as the finest players worldwide compete. As we begin this extraordinary event, we honor the commitment and dedication of the players who have devoted themselves to this game, honing their skills to become the very best. This is a momentous occasion that will inspire and unite us all, as we bear witness to the sheer determination and excellence of these players. So let us join together in the spirit of camaraderie, respect, and fair play, as we embark on this journey.

Games

Most XP: Gain XP in Swordbattle, the player with the most XP gained in a 24-hour period wins.
Most Kills: Gain kills in Swordbattle, the player with the most kills in a 24-hour period wins.
Random Spinner Wheel: A random spinner will pick players to eliminate until one remains.
Popular Vote: In multiple heats, people on the Swordbattle Forum will vote for a player.

Timeline

Random Spinner Wheel: March 12, 2023, at 11:00 PM EST
Most XP: March 13, 2023, at 4:00 PM EST - March 14, 2023, at 4:00 PM EST
Most Kills: March 14, 2023, at 4:00 PM EST - March 15, 2023, at 4:00 PM EST
Popular Vote: March 15, 2023, at 5:00 PM EST

Registration

To register for the Swordbattle Olympics, you must have completed the following form before March 12, 2023, at 10:00 PM EST. There is no limit to how many games you may register for.

Registration
  • Most XP
  • Most Kills
  • Random Spinner Wheel
  • Popular Vote
0 voters

Opening Declaration

I declare open the Swordbattle Olympics celebrating the 1st Olympiad.

2 Likes

Maybe so, make sure to do the registration form if you plan on competing. People who place on the leaderboards but do not register cannot win the Swordbattle Olympics.

1 Like

ill vote but if its Most xp im guitting sb bc acol will obs win

1 Like

Can I suggest some events?

idk can you? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

i went for the two that required zero effort from me
i think

lolllllllll

the most kills one looks fun but i dont want to put in the effort

true

Sure, however, if any are chosen, they will appear in the next Olympics.

You should join! Winners will not be chosen based on the Swordbattle leaderboards but instead based on those who have registered for the Olympics, likely giving you a much better chance.

Ok, I got 3.
Best skin.
Fastest to 100k (would be over 1 day)
Battle royale (all players get into 1 server, last one standing wins.) If, for example 100 people that sign up for the event, then there can be 10 servers with 10 players and then the winners face each other.

1 Like

i will have to play swordbattle for like 8 hours to have chance

1 Like

The suggested games will be taken into consideration, and if they are passed, they will appear in the next Olympics.

2 Likes

HOW CAN YOU HAVE THE OLYMPICS BUT ITS NOT AN OLYMPIC YEAR!?!

3 Likes

Because we are the Swordbattle Olympics. :smiley:

3 Likes

eh fair enough

Looks like TGFB will have some competition soon…

1 Like

Just a little bit of friendly competition. Maybe we could set up a collaboration.

2 Likes

Maybe in season one of mine, sure!

1 Like