Swordbattle.io starter pack (include hints and tips) (in order to obtain the starter pack you have to follow me)

Yeah, i sometimes on the tab when it shows a number on the sword/favicon on the tab name. School work is my main priority now I’ve been sick with the Coronavirus, so I’m trying to catch up on my work, so I don’t get detentions for not doing my work

1 Like

Lol I’m doing school work right now to

1 Like

My feeds filled i need to do my feed next ;/

K that is your fault you have it getting ping when a topic with a certain tag is made or updated I only have one tag set to that and that is the skin tag

…KEEP THIS ON TOPIC

Uhh…… hi angel what are your tips?

Be good ;)

I shall think this knowledge though :wink:

1 Like

I got it be toxic :smiling_imp:

thats what she said . . .

Did I get it?

You had a wink with be good so you mean be bad but then I would lose being toxic would make people leave marking it easier for me so in comparison I would get better

I bet someone wants to use the face slap emoji right now lol

1 Like

plz somone pay me :sneezing_face: i spent a long time making the topic so plz follow

I unfollowed then refollowed

OMG MY FRIST PAY CHEAK

:person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming: :person_facepalming:

:slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face:np

*rap (like rap songs)

Better change it then