Stuck inside Swordbattle.io - Chapter 1

I am Micheal. I love playing video games, especially fighting ones. One day, I was playing swordbattle.io, which was my favorite game at that time. I was just bored, roaming around stabbing people, but then, something weird happened. There was a black hole in the game. At first I thought it was a glitch, but that wasn’t true, it was just there, looking like it wanted you to come in.

Me wanting to get some views from this, turned on my live stream and decided to go into the hole. I wasn’t scared, it was a stupid game right? I walked closer and closer, and got to the point where my sword reached it.

I swung at it a few times, but nothing happened. “I’m going in” I said out loud as I jumped inside. The world went dark for a moment, and when I opened my eyes (yes in the real world), I was in a grass land. I couldn’t believe it. “Where am I?” I asked myself. I looked around, and saw a chest, exactly like in swordbattle.io.

I tried to walk up to it, except I couldn’t. I was gliding. I couldn’t feel my legs moving at all. I was so confused. I tried to look at myself, but I had no left hand. Only a right hand. I had no legs, just a circle. Then it hit me. I am no longer playing swordbattle.io, I am inside it.

Then, another player walked to me. He was like 10 times smaller than me. I thought maybe I can ask him for help.

“Hey can you help me go back to the home?” I asked, because he seemed like a nice guy, so why not. But instead of answering me, he kept walking towards me.

“Hey! can you hear me!” No response yet. I was so mad.

He kept walking toward me, and once he got close enough, at the speed of light, he swung his sword. “What is wrong with you!”, I yelled. I swung my sword, it felt so heavy in my hands now. Instantly, he was pushed half the map away from me. I could realize the power of my sword, only now.

“Wow…” I thought. Now how am I going to get back? Is there anyone who can help me? I wondered, while looking at the endless repeated grass all around me. “It’s just a dream right?” I thought, trying to swing my sword at myself to wake me up, failing to do so. “Oh how am I going to get out of this?”, I yelled in despair.

**THE END OF CHAPTER 1**

CHAPTER 2 is NOW OUT!! Read it here

This is my first swordbattle.io story series. I hope you will enjoy this and I will try to make new chapters each day

I hope you liked the concept of this series, and thanks for reading all the way to the end!

This is inspired by @max, who was the greatest storyteller ever in swordbattle. He sadly deleted his own account, and I am continuing his legacy.

If you have any suggestions for me, please let me know below. Like and follow to support my writing.
15 Likes

I can’t imagine being stuck in my own game. Great story, can’t wait for part 2.

6 Likes

i can imagen just being in the game it dosent end well though and coder can you imgen geting stuck in the code all i get is headaches looking at it like “where was this variable declared and where is this funtion?”

2 Likes

Id just continue stabbing…

4 Likes

But like wouldn’t you worry about how you are gonna get back like it would feel so weird being in a 2d game

1 Like

true i wonder how you would see every thing would be flat and most of the skins dont have eyes

2 Likes

I am all ready stuck in it saving up for the dragon skin

1 Like

I wonder like would we see ourselves? because that’s how it is in the game.

3 Likes

that would be disturbing for sure

3 Likes

Blood loss and pain for noobs

1 Like

i ONLY HAVE LIKE 500,000 i’m dog water

2 Likes

this is good! keep going!

3 Likes

Wait can I help with story ideas:]

3 Likes

great keep up the good word

2 Likes

Very good but every other day since I think that would improve the quality of the stories

3 Likes

Woah!!! Thanks for 7 likes everyone!

I can’t believe we are #1 trending today.

5 Likes

Please tell me if you have any suggestions for the next story

3 Likes

I can’t believe it!

This is #1 trending today, #1 trending this week, #2 trending this month, and #3 trending ALL TIME!

Thanks for everyone who liked the story, I will post the next chapter maybe tmrw

7 Likes

Not all time…

Wow! that’s insane!