Skin update March 17th

It’s finally here! I could only do like 7 skins cos Manage not helping me anymore and i’m busy af but here you go.

Special thanks to @Hue for making PR with some new skins! this wouldn’t be possible without him!!

I’ll also be less active since my ACT is coming up and I gotta study

Sorry guys

Check out the skin update @ https://swordbattle.io

6 Likes

Nice will be cool to look at

1 Like

Sorry to anyone who didn’t get their skin in, it was a really rushed update but I have left the skins I haven’t reviewed at the post skins topic, and will be reviewed soon.

4 Likes

Wth are these prices 500k 1m?

2 Likes

Yup those are the new highest v2 skins (Miner and Snow globe) since they are really well made

2 Likes

Brought the snow globe

2 Likes

Now angels poor 930k

2 Likes

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

1 Like

YAYYY

1 Like

nice
i know you worked hard on this update so thank you gautam
(the skins r W)

2 Likes

Theres no way that adding skins is hard
I appreciate the people who made the skins tho

4 Likes

1 Like

aaaaah I FORGOR. im busy af as well

1 Like

i started the filtering btw

1 Like

done filtering skins. mb for the bad skin update everyone.i take responsibility. imma try getting vscode again this week and roll out an update by april 10 bc i have spring break last week of march

2 Likes

#justiceforteaskin

2 Likes

SKINNNNNNNNN!!! wait

did the update get reverted? if yes :augh:

1 Like

@gautam WHAT ARE THESE PRCINGS?! WHO PUTTING RANDOM EXPESNIVE NUMBERS??? WHO BUYS THIS STUFF WITH THAT MUCH GEMS??? V2 JUST GOT Here like 2-3 month ago? WE BARELY STARTED MAKING THAT MUCH SKINS AND WE GOING HIGH ON PRICING WE CAN’T EVEN BUY GEMS! AND PEOPLE ARE STILL JOINING

please at least have the PRICES AT 10,000 or lower THAT JUST TO EXPESNIVE AND NON OF THE SKIN EXECPT THE 3 SKINS ARE IN THEIR HUNDRED THOUSAND!WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :augh: :augh:

and then meomar started raging and crying in a corner disappointed with a skill issue yes @penguin I did the line for you so u do not have to do it continuing and question SB v2 prices of why it so expensive like v1 even tho we don’t have that many skins like we have 23 skins and we already making them expesnives

3 Likes

tbh we prob need more, wasd skin should be 1 mil gems
Like I probably can grind all the new skins within a month (without burning myself out)

1 Like

Yea this was one of the high price skin updates since we have a lot of good skins, don’t worry future updates will be better

1 Like