Yeah.

2 Likes

I really expected to get a bad paragraph from someone, but so far, itā€™s amazing. all of it

Submission taken.

4 Likes

Cheese, what r the paragraphs

3 Likes

Why r people writing paragraphs

I think acol is going to win for team captain his paragraph is kinda the best if only I could use stuff like that in ela

2 Likes

General Information about Swordbattle.io in my opinion

Swordbattle.io is an amazing game for new people to IO games, it has amazing details. This game is very detailed and there are tons more to come to the future of Swordbattle.io V2. V2 will have a Hall Of Fame, Swordbattle.io doesnā€™t. The reason why sword battle is so good is that of the amazing coders and Codergautam himself. I rate Swordbattle.io a 9/10 but V2 will make it a 10/10! :) The skins are very, very detailed every single one of the skin creators should be proud in themselves for getting a skin into the game. This community and the forum I think will skyrocket when Sword battle v2 comes out.

Evolutions

Swordbattleā€™s Evolutions are blasting off because of everyone in Sword battle, contributing making new evolutions that are not even added yet thatā€™s so amazing! You all are doing a great job in making and contributing to skins and the evolutions stats and details! Keep it up :slight_smile:

Skins

Skins have gone really far for Swordbattle, in total there are 89 skins in sword battle including the default skin! That is also insane, everyone again be proud of what you all have created, all credits go to everyone who made the skins in the shop. Thatā€™s not all the skins that are going to be added :) Wait for the next skin release. The next skin release will take some time because of Swordbattle.ioV2. But when Swordbattle.ioV2 releases trust me this community will be skyrocketing :slight_smile:

Leaderboard

The leaderboard is insane (once again Iā€™m saying insane because it is absolutely INSANE) You all are doing a great job, and Iā€™m so proud of everyone whose top 100 good job everyone! Iā€™m probably sure Codergautam and all the moderators are so proud of everyone whose top 100. (Iā€™m not just showing love to top 100 people :) ) Everyone who plays swordbattle in my opinion youā€™re all great! Grind my fellow sword battlers and rank up the leaderboard!!! :crossed_swords:

This isnā€™t all Iā€™m going to do Iā€™m not finished with my paragraphs going to do some more things Iā€™ll finish this later

-Sketchxcoding

6 Likes

At lest itā€™s a good one

1 Like

To become team captain silly

Nahh, itā€™s more fun to get to read theese

My paragraph:

How to get better at pvp?

If you're pretty bad in pvp and want to improve, this paragraph might just help you. When i was a new player, tbh i didn't even know what 1v1 in swordbattle meant! but as i 1v1ed' people overtime i got better and now im a pro pvpier' in swordbattle. The first tip to improve in swordbattle is to 1v1 pros, you might go, "huh?? i'm new though, what do you mean 1v1 a pro??" Well yes, i wasn't taught to pvp, what i did instead was 1v1ed' the pros and i observed their tactics, play style. This may be overwhelming but trust me, these tips will help you. After you observe and 1v1 more players, try to find a strategy that you're most comfortable with, everybody has their own unique style, but if you use a strategy that you're comfortable with, it's easier. Even though you're not that good at that strategy, practice!! practice is key. Also ask the pros some tips for where you can improve. Dodging, dodging is a key part in 1v1's. To dodge and do damage on the opponent's hit just move back and hit when the opponent hits(when they're sword swings). If you're a mouse player, when you get a bit close to the opponent turn 180 degrees and when the opponent hits, you hit back, timing is key. Movement, the movement i highly recommend is mouse+keys it's way more easier, also it helps to move better in pvp's because if you were to use mouse and you want to dodge the opponent's hit it's harder. Also use warrior. Finishing, For the best finishing i would use warrior, the method is to bait the opponent's into corners and use your ability to finish them. Again, practice and you will eventually get better and better

-Harsh
1 Like

Is that ur final draft?

Is that your final draft?

first, how much would you rate it out of 5

0 voters
1 Like

Tell me if itā€™s your final draft first

rate it first :]

1 Like

Iā€™m the host and i say no, tell me first

So is it finished?