it does become pretty funny looking

2 Likes

cheese

1 Like

THATS 20!!!

2 Likes

Made mine.
Sorry if this looks pretty formal.
Swordbattle.io is a very good game for a lot of reasons, but because I donā€™t want to go on a rant for 2-5 paragraphs, Iā€™m going to vastly simplify it. One of the very unique aspects about Swordbattle.io is how the entire game is 2-dimensional. This adds to the simplicity of the game, which I really like, as it would not take 30 minutes to learn. The community is very small, which means that it wont take that much for you to get noticed, especially on the forums. I think the case of users like CosmicWarlord, 3RG3R and zarooma fit this best. Even though the game of Swordbattle.io is extremely simplistic in nature, that definitely does not mean that the game is all that boring, as skins (and the possibility of adding your own skin further helping reason 2,) are very complex and can sometimes show who you are as a player. Now because this paragraph is becoming pretty long, I will give one final reason,very very briefly, which is, evolutions. Evolutions provide a new aspect to the game, in the form of abilities, even though they still keep the game pretty simplistic.

3 Likes

Is that your final draft?

1 Like

Good for a first draft i must say

1 Like

Maybeā€¦

1 Like

I need a straight answer

No,then

1 Like

Ok!

Im going to check for punctuation, and capitalization, but besides that, Im not editing this anymore.

1 Like

Ok! well itā€™s great so far, grammar always helps

Yeah, I will check for that too.

1 Like

Are you gonna say cheese or no?

That works! Welcome Contestant 21!

There is no arguing about the fact that Swordbattle.io is the best game to exist. You get to meet friends, flex on your family over how good of a player you are, and most of all, have loads of fun! The forum of Swordbattle.io is arguably one of the wholesome fandoms out there. Most people are kind and respectful to each other, and everyone is open to otherā€™s ideas. What could be better than that? A couple things, such as bragging rights after a long day of grinding and showing off your cool skins. After you finally get those last couple of coins needed to get that skin youā€™ve always wanted, thereā€™s nothing better than the pure satisfaction of playing with your skin and strutting your stuff after buying that awesome look made by some of the most talented artists around. Not only that, but once you get on the leaderboard, itā€™s awesome seeing all that hard work pay off. Not to mention the fact that once you start this game, you literally canā€™t stop. I started this game nearly a year ago, and I canā€™t stop. This game is home to some of the most dedicated players and people Iā€™ve ever seen. Many people have been playing this game for nearly years now, and I couldnā€™t be happier to be a part of it. This game isnā€™t just home to talented creators, itā€™s a place to get together with friends and occasionally family and just enjoy yourself. Thatā€™s just a couple reasons why Swordbattle.io is the best game ever.

Sorry itā€™s so long. ~Slapadabass

4 Likes

Edited it. Final draft!
Swordbattle.io is a very good game for a lot of reasons, but because I donā€™t want to go on a rant for 2-5 paragraphs, Iā€™m going to vastly simplify it. One of the very unique aspects of swordbattle.io is how the entire game is 2-dimensional. This adds to the simplicity of the game, which I really like, as it would not take 30 minutes to learn. The community is very small, which means that it wonā€™t take that much for you to get noticed, especially on the forums. I think the case of users like CosmicWarlord, 3RG3R, and zarooma fit this best. Even though the game of Swordbattle.io is extremely simplistic in nature, that definitely does not mean that the game is all that boring, as skins (and the possibility of adding your own skin further helps reason 2,) are very complex and can sometimes show who you are as a player. Now because this paragraph is becoming pretty long, I will give one final reason, very very briefly, which is, evolutions. Evolutions provide a new aspect to the game, in the form of abilities, even though they still keep the game pretty simplistic.

4 Likes

Is that your final draft?

1 Like

This is great!

submission taken

1 Like