Scratch vs. Replit

So Scratch is a block coding language. We ALL know that. It’s very bad. I’m not gonna say other mean words cause that will get me banned from the forum. But anyway, Here’s a poll.

• Scratch
  • Replit
0 voters

STOP USING SCRATCH NOW

https://replit.com

4 Likes

Scratch is great for beginners and simple creations, while Replit is suited for more advanced programmers and features much larger versatility and few limitations.

2 Likes

@Yutong You’re the only one who voted for Scratch. There are 7 voters and 14% voted for Scratch (100/7 is around 14)

2 Likes

You can’t really compare the two they are made for different people with different needs.

2 Likes

It’s kinda unfair comparing the two… They are made for different purposes.

1 Like

Scratch is slow and clunky
Replit is fast but p2w

So, i choose hardware limitations since nothing is for the worthy.

1 Like

who voted for scratch :rofl:

2 Likes

Replit easily wins.

2 Likes

I’ve only done s scratch because replit is blocked :cry:

1 Like

I very well did not, but carry on with taking my message out of context in an illogical manner.

1 Like

@SnakeyKing exposed

I hope everyone who voted replit has changed their mind now

2 Likes

how about you compare replit and vsc instead? thats more reasonable.

1 Like

lol fr. replit became a complete trash site. i dont use scratch though so i cant vote this poll

4 Likes

Changed my vote!
Replit absolutely went down hill.

3 Likes

Scratch wins ez Replit is a massive L

2 Likes

What happened to replit? Why’d it fall off

1 Like

Nerfed the community, and removed comments, you need to pay to be able to execute the code

1 Like

not to mention the fact that the featured projects are all staff selected, and therefore only ai. You cant even run projects on replit, you have to fork it and then pay to host it if you wanna see wtf it even it

1 Like

SO THATS WHY I COULDNT READ THE REPLIT COMMMENTS ON REALMZ (the comments on realmz are funny lmaoo)

1 Like