Ok thts it i so frecking tried of this

i was playing swordbattle right and then I start getting a lot of lag bec I had 300k I told zackerflower but he didn’t help I want u all to know when someone says LAG or LAGGY u should help them bec it Is hard to fight when u can’t move bec of Fing lag

3 Likes

wdym zacker didnt help? in wht?

i was playing SWORDBATTLE right and then I start getting a lot of lag bec I had 300k I told zackerflower but he didn’t help I want u all to know when someone says LAG or LAGGY u should help them bec it Is hard to fight when u can’t move bec of Fing lag

1 Like

wht did zack not help in?, be a bit specific bro

bro i was laggy and he didn’t help I can’t fight when it is so laggy and when it stops being laggy I am already dead what more is there

1 Like

OMG HE DIDNT HELP IN WHT???

didnt help in a fight or wht?

Stupid harsh : (

1 Like

??? :confused:

BRO UR NOT <MAKING ANY SINCE I SAID I WAS PLAYING SWORDBATTLE.IO
AND I TOLD HIM IT WAS LAGGY AND THEN A GUY CAME UP TO ME WENT SUPER SAGEEE MODE AND ENDED ME AS ZACK JUST SAT THERE AND WATCHED ME DIE FROM FRECKING LAG AND HE STILL HAS NOT KILLED THE PERSON WHO KILLED ME SO I WAS AT 300K AND NOW MY NEW HIGH SOCRE ISN"T GOING TO BE A HIGH SOCRE BEC I FUCKING DIED AND NOW I AM DEAD BOI DO I SURE HOPE SWORDBATTLE.IO V2 COMES OUT FAST AND HOPEFULLY THERE WILL BE NO LAG SO I CAN STOP TEAMING WITH ALL U IDIOTS BEC U GUYS DON"T HELP ME FO NUTTIN I RATHER TEAM WITH ACOL THEN U DUMMIES

1 Like

oops sry acol tht was suppose to ping @HarshitT not u

lol

ok bro why are u raging

NO ONE EVER UNDERSTANDS ME I PUT WHT I MEAN BY WHT I SAY BUT THEY ALWAYS ACT LIKE I WASN’T CLEAR ENOGH

1 Like

Who wants to play a blooket

i am bored

talk about this in general chat