"No" skin

at least people made skins and tried improving them. skins are dead

4 Likes

I’m still trying to make them, and I’m tryna make them good, but sadly they take a while :(

5 Likes

skins r ded. hopefully v2 revives

3 Likes

School to most people play at school and that motivates them to create skins for fun while in school or smth

4 Likes

I just don’t have ideas that are good enough since there’s only so many things you can think of

3 Likes

Ye that’s part of it
I don’t wanna do school so I make skin in school
Trying to do an hour of making skins now at least

3 Likes

Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

4 Likes

Bad slap you should pay attention in class

3 Likes

you have school?

2 Likes

Not anymore I don’t but when I was in school I was bored so I made skins
Then chrome canvas got blocked but we don’t talk about that

6 Likes

I sorta feel like the reason skins aren’t being made that much anymore is because of increased standards. Many skin creators aren’t really making skins anymore because the quality limit to get into the game is much higher. I also feel like it kinda is also because of the summer, and that less skin creators are active.

7 Likes

I’m just busy
I have a lot of skins in store though ;)

6 Likes

A lot of skins that don’t make it into the game are fairly high quality, but just needed a bit of improvement. Sometimes, the creators don’t take the time to try to improve it, and sometimes they don’t even receive feedback at all.

6 Likes

If i reject people i do it with reason

6 Likes

I don’t have a lot of ideas. I’m also kinda bored/lazy and so far manage hasn’t put me at gunpoint like he probably has with slap sooooo ima continue being bored :D

5 Likes

Skin Quality has risen a lot since then

3 Likes

“No” skin
Description: give me all your money
cost: 100,000,000 gems

skin
sword
2 Likes

OP camouflage ngl

4 Likes