New XP and Gems System for V2

So thats why i said kills but you were a biit too afraid of people playing the game and fulfilling its purpose.

What if you dont get coins from daily missions but only gems? Keep in mind that other than the occasional skin that costs gems, it will probably mostly only be the other cosmetics if you add any. If you dont add anyother cosmetic it wont have much of a point and we should keep our current system. for more cosmetics check out my v2 idea dump(idea #2)

Furthermore other than cosmetics, gems should be used to buy the battle pass. Gems can also be bought with money if you are too lazy to do missions

No converting gems into coins and vice versa. gems do not give you xp as you will already get some from the missions

other than missions and money there is no way to obtain gems and things tht gems buy like the occasional skin and maybe battle passes and other cosmetics

3 Likes

also for v2, can our accs be transfered or do we have to restart?

2 Likes

not the place to ask. start being more active and ud know

3 Likes

Idea: coins can be used to buy skins, and other cosmetics, (idk what is being added) where gems can be used to make a clan, and edit it. You can convert coins into gems, through a system. Gems would also be necessary for entering a clan, which would be set by the clan owner. This would give gems a purpose without making them replace coins.
If that is too small, then you can also make gems available to buy 1 other cosmetic. (Preferably trails) (I know this idea is trash)

2 Likes

Actually that’s a cool idea, but whats the point of coins then?

4 Likes

If you can convert coins → gems then what’s the point? They’re both the same thing then…

4 Likes

to buy skins. skins are mostly coins only with an occasional gem priced one. making clans will also require a mix of gems and coins.

gems are to buy name frames and trails both of which can be found in my v2 idea dump with example images as well as battlepasses. Or perhaps battlepasses can be an option of either gems OR coins

2 Likes

You understand! jkjk

2 Likes

I didn’t think about that.

2 Likes

Revised idea: Gems are like coins, but a lot harder to get. You can get them in 3 ways. 1. By completing daily challenges, 2. (Very rare) you can find them throughout the map, or 3. By being on the daily leaderboard (the higher rank you are, the more you get) Once you have gems, you can use them in clans. You can use gems to create clans, customize them,(banners, create/edit roles, (would include permissions such as adding new members,and spending gems.) increase player cap (so that clans don’t get too big) etc). You can give your gems to your clan to spend, but you don’t have to.

4 Likes

More currency

1 Like

What happens if you have bee saving up a lot and just before v2 is launched you spend all your avalible coins and get no gems

It should be half the total coins you have gained!

4 Likes

I dont think thatll happen.

2 Likes

Everyonell prob start with 0

3 Likes

Good point, though all skins you own currently will be marked OG (yes we are doing cosmetics revamp, more on that later).

So better to spend your coins in v1 to get OG skins rather than get gems which you can get in V2 itself.

4 Likes

Gautam, will u consider my slideshow?

2 Likes

I don’t know, I’ll try, I’ll be honest, it will be hard.

2 Likes

Ik it will. Maybe phase 2 or 3? I mean its just a better version of what tyou want to do bc if ur not gonna fix the system in v2, when will u?

2 Likes

THE XP BETTER BE FAIR I SPENT TOO MUCH TIME ON THIS GAME

2 Likes