New XP and Gems System for V2

Im open to feedback btw

1 Like

so would this also apply to Ideas for achivements?

1 Like

its just… too confusing. how would a new player understand this?

i mean like there’s just too much currencies (shards, swordbucks, gems?)

2 Likes

By having a tutorials page that is half decent

2 Likes

t u t o r i a l

1 Like

probably

2 Likes

You ever read a tutorials page?

3 Likes

we can take out swordbucks and keep coins in shop and take out gems and just use shards in shop

however in game will have to have less coins around map dramatically

2 Likes

no just take out shards, gems are way cooler sounding

1 Like

shards sound cooler no?
forget naming, just figure out idea first

2 Likes

what’s wrong with my idea though? I personally think it’s a lot more easier to understand.

also shards are only for kills which ruins the point of grinding using chests and other means and will make game more toxic no with everyone wanting kills no?

2 Likes

if u want skins only grind chests. the point is for players to interract with eachother more. if u look at other io games, there arent too many ways to get lots of coins other than interracting with others

2 Likes

your basing a second currency off xp which means that its just basically coins for everything

2 Likes

i mean coins are still a big part of game. to make a clan maybe u need to spend both coins AND gems

2 Likes

ok I understand your point. but I dont want to encourage killing too much, i want game to stay chill like it is rn instead of constant running and murder.

lets just have one “spendable” currency though, that will make things a lot simpler both in code and for people to understand. maybe the way you earn it could be different though.

anyone have any ideas?

2 Likes

so just one currency?
why dont we keep current system?
just change xp values

2 Likes

yeah, that is better. XP can be for a users progress whereas gems or shards or something can be for spending. we just need to come up with a good and balanced formula for earning them.

the current system is highly manipulatable. please read the topic I said why there.

3 Likes

Or what if you get coins and xp as usual with small value changes
u can buy a gem with 1000 coins and use gems to buy gem only purchasable stuff. like other cosmetics howevery, u can also buy gems with real currency
u CANNOT make gems into coikns

2 Likes

in that scenario there is no point of coins other than converting them into gems. as you just said

wouldn’t the same apply to what you just proposed as well?

come on people think outside the box, if anyone has any ideas post 'em here!!

3 Likes

I think the current xp gaining system is better than all the ones I saw, if you want a lot of xp you should grind. I would like to see the daily and weekly challanges though. Maybe even a monthly challenge for a new skin?

2 Likes