New gamemode idea pitch

So i’ve been playin a lot of different games recently since we truned in chromebooks and my pc is in parts, so i’ve seen some other games and it gave me and idea. What if there was a DEFUSE gamemode for swordbattle? Like in valorabt, two teams would fight over a bomb planting point. Red team would be assigned to capture and plant a bomb in a specified point. The defending blue team would fight to defend until a timer runs out or defuse the bomb before it explodes. The planting/defuse mechanic could work in a way to where you have to hold your ability button on a 3 second timer without being hit within the planting zone. The positives pf adding this gamemode would allow for more involved gameplay and teamwork along with an exciting new gamemode. Planting/ defusing could give 1k xp and kills could be the same to allow for xp grinding to be worth it. The drawbacks include gamelag, the amount of constant players needed for matches, and overall time needed to create it. However, more popular io games like deflyio have implemented this gamemode, and it has become extremely popular among them. Another idea could be team matches for regular sb but that is much less appealing.

1 Like

Team matches would be better.

1 Like

Just my opinion bc team matches would be very one sided. Maybe there could be a clans server for people who wanna team with their clan?

True.

This would be good if there wasn’t a secret game mechanic called roaching

Waaaait a minute…

What if everyone spawns at lvl 30 on that gamemode? And coins didn’t spawn? (but still, if your team is about to lose, you can literally just warrior and knock everyone outta there)

Friendly fire?

Yeah thas what i meant for defuse

Maybe with sword throws for boostes that dont do damage, but other than that no.

This sounds like CSGO, I feel like it doesn’t really belong in this game…

But that’s just my opinion, this is a good idea overall! :)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.