New Coin Rarities

Like chests, the game needs new coin rarities. This could help with the amount of coins dropped so that there are less but players still get the same amount. The most you can get is 5 with a single coin, but these would give you more. For example, Green, 10; Red, 25; Blue, 50; and Purple, 100.
image (8)image (6)image (4)image (9)

2 Likes

This already kind of exists, with different sized coins. I disagree with this it will make coins look more like shiny and make the entire game have a childish and overly contrast look to it.

3 Likes

what abt changing the color and making it like copper,silver and diamond

2 Likes

i like angels idea but agree with gautum the rainbows would make deaths look kind and nice not a pile of gold as reward for your murder

1 Like

I do agree that it would look childish.
But now that i’m thinking about it, couldn’t you just make bigger sized coins and make them worth more?
Right now coins only give 1-5 coins and the size is based of the value of the coins. You could increase the value and then it would increase the size. Then just make the bigger coins rarer. (Note: I am probably wrong, I don’t know js)

2 Likes

its possible but hard lets see what gautum says i dont now how the coins spawning works

1 Like

Uhm yes it is very easily possible to do that. But why it would just make collecting coins easier?

2 Likes

a big coin worth 25 > 5 coins worth 5 because:
less coins to have to pick up when chest opened / player killed (provides less change for players nearby to steal)
lets small players into the medium size more quickly
also kinda cooler tbh B)

3 Likes

Ye. Maybe u shud make coins easier to get and skins more expensive

1 Like

then where is the change other then xp

People can evolve faster leading to more pvp and player interaction

2 Likes

This is already a thing
Chest.js

Player.js

But, naturally spawning coins have a max of 5 value per coin

Coin.js

2 Likes

wow i didnt know js had these type of functions

3 Likes

eee, idk js lol

2 Likes

lol how many people dont is my question i do know it so it makes senes though maybe you should learn it

1 Like

it doesn’t I made most of them :slight_smile:
(isTouching, getRandomInt, clamp, etc)

1 Like

did you use math.floor(math.random()* int) ? for get random int

No I used

function getRandomInt(min, max) {
    min = Math.ceil(min);
    max = Math.floor(max);
    return Math.floor(Math.random() * (max - min + 1)) + min;
}
1 Like

oh nice so you just have to enter the variable data in the function preamters nice short cut

Yes, it’s pretty cool

1 Like