make u a new pfp for sword battle

i could not find one that looked like the fire fox logo but i found this and it looked good
Red fox cartoon giving thumb up 1886176 Vector Art at Vecteezy

2 Likes

Red Nebula with a dark green CW and navy blue crossed swords. U can choose format but makes it nice

1 Like

ok plz send these to my dms everyone so it will be easier to get to and look at and give me around 2-3 days to get all these done i didnt think there would be this many ppl lol

2 Likes

ok i may or may not be able to do something with this its just alot of ppl so if you want a redesign just give me a couple days

1 Like

:heart_eyes: make me one! :heart_eyes:

Hmm I still think mine is the best we’ll that dragon one is sick but still mine is cooler :upside_down_face:

can you make one for me

Same here. I don’t know how to change my username, but it would have to do with a wolf. If you had time could u make mine a wolf with the night sky in the back (blackish purplish).

sorry everyone i took a break because i was having thanksgiving because i usally have 3 familys that i have thansgiving with(my mom and step dads family,my gmas family,and my uncles family)

Nice!

i would like one

make it a doom slayer theme

can it be a black hole

@Frager201 @c02_r7d @BeeBoi @Undefeated_JELLY12 @Marion_Williams @KILLEN @anon47012031 @memz.exe @DOOMSLAYER i have pinged you all to inform you that these pfps will take a decent amount of time because school,basketball,packing and moving,and christmas which means it will take a while for these to get done so hopefully at the very LEAST i want to have them done by janurary at the most by my birthday feburary 27th i will ping you in this topic with your pfp once it is done until then you will all have to wait a bit

1 Like

Alright

i understand, you can take your time

1 Like

alright

take you time make them look cool

what do you use?

canva