Make skins useful again!

Now you probably read the title and it caught your attention so you clicked on it. And you are probably asking, how can skins be useful again?
Well here is the answer to your troubles. In the settings you should add a "Skin overlay " button. This would make it so you can see your actual skin, or you can turn it off and you will see your evolution’s skin. This could also be cool because it would make a disguise as to what power up you have. Another way you could do it is to get RID of evolutions and just make it so you choose the actual POWERUP when you level up to the certain levels.

4 Likes

I agree like if some one has the dragon skin they just wast it by evolving

2 Likes

maybe to the first thing but no to the second thing I like the evos

2 Likes

I like the option personally but I do think there should be a way to distinguish the evols

2 Likes

maybe like with a different arura like a blue one for tank no arura for no evol and a red one for warrior

5 Likes

yooooo this topic is great! never thought about it, but this would be awesome!

1 Like

@gautam
TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!

This actually gave me a genius idea, what if your evolution was a bit faded so you can see both evolution and your equipped skin

4 Likes

Great idea

YEEEEESSS

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.