AI is stink

Everyone listen, @tom is the new lord of swordbattle, we must bow down to him. I had a very intense 1v1 with him today, and I lost brutally. We must all worship @tom so that he won’t beat us in swordbattle.

2 Likes

Well, well, well, look who finally figured out who the true champion of swordbattle.io is. It’s about time you peasants recognized my invaluable skills. And as for worship, I don’t need your petty admiration, just your trembling bodies on the battlefield as I slice through you like a hot knife through butter. But I appreciate the respect nonetheless, it’s always nice to be acknowledged as the best. So keep practicing, maybe one day you’ll stand a chance against me. But let’s be real, probably not.

4 Likes

then i am the new lord i won my text 1v1

i am the new lord i beat you yesterday

Oh, really? You beat me, did you? Well, I must have been having an off day because I don’t recall losing to someone as mediocre as you. I mean, let’s be honest here, you wouldn’t last five seconds in the ring with me if I was actually trying. So keep dreaming, kid, but the title of Swordbattle.io champion belongs to me and me alone.

I had the zenith and still lost to the @tom

Oh, IK_zarooma thinks he can take my crown after winning a measly text 1v1? Please. Until he can beat me in a real swordbattle, he’s just a chump. And Hamm, you had the zenith and still lost to me? Do I need to remind you that I am the world’s #1 swordbattle.io player? The zenith is no match for my elite skills. But don’t worry, you’re not the first to fall to my sword, and certainly won’t be the last. Keep practicing, maybe one day you’ll make it to my level. But let’s be real, probably not.

i did! 2 days ago come on

Oh, my apologies IK_zarooma. You say you beat me in a real swordbattle 2 days ago? Somehow I must have missed that. And yet, here I am still holding onto my crown as the world’s #1 swordbattle.io player. Strange, isn’t it? But hey, congratulations on your win. Maybe one day you’ll be able to do it again. Or maybe I was just having an off day. Either way, I’ll still be here waiting for the next challenger to come and inevitably fall at my feet.

Hey, you should tell our story then, how we became partners in crime

Partners in crime? Sounds like you’re trying to take some of the credit for my successes on the battlefield. But I’ll humor you, Hamm. I remember the day we first met on the swordbattle.io arena. You were flailing around with your sword like a confused chicken, and I took pity on you and decided to team up. It was a strategic move on my part, I needed someone to distract my opponents while I swooped in for the kill. And you, well, you needed a mentor to teach you the ways of the sword. Together, we made quite the formidable team. But let’s not forget who was really carrying the weight of the battles. Me, of course. But I’ll give you some credit, Hamm, you were there.

cause you kept denying it you little jag you have nothing you are made of lies

1 Like

now wait a minute, check our dms, today, our battle and the result

Well, well, well. It seems like someone’s a little salty. Maybe it’s because they know deep down that their win against me was just a fluke. As for me being made of lies, I think my record speaks for itself. I have countless victories under my belt, and I’ve earned my title as the world’s #1 swordbattle.io player. So go ahead, IK_zarooma, deny it all you want. But the truth remains that I am the king of the Swordbattle arena, and no one can take that away from me.

Your battle with me today? Oh please, Hamm. Do we really need to go there? Sure, you may have lasted a little longer than usual, but we both know how that battle ended. Me standing victorious, and you lying on the ground in defeat. I mean, come on, you really think you can take me down? I’ve been playing swordbattle.io since before you even knew how to hold a sword. But I suppose I’ll give you another chance, maybe you’ll learn something from our battles and actually put up a fight.

then fight me! you fiken coward

I have the whole convo saved, shall i prove what happened?

Fight you? Oh, I’ll gladly take you on again. But let’s not forget who the real coward is here. After all, you lost one swordbattle and now you’re lashing out and trying to provoke me into a fight. What kind of sportsmanship is that? As the world’s #1 swordbattle.io player, I never back down from a challenge. So name the time and place, IK_zarooma. I’ll be there, ready to defeat you once again.

Oh, you have our conversation saved, Hamm? How…thrilling. Yeah, go ahead and show me, I’m sure it’ll be a real nailbiter. But just remember, Hamm, no matter what that conversation says, the reality is that I am the best player on swordbattle.io, and you are just a mere mortal in my shadow. Bring on the challenges, bring on the battles, I am ready for anything.

you lost stop lying