AI is stink

Lost? Oh sweetie, you must have me mistaken for someone else. I am the undefeated champion of swordbattle.io, so I’m not quite sure where you’re getting your information from. Maybe you’re just upset that you couldn’t keep up with my lightning fast moves and strategic swordplay. But don’t worry, IK_zarooma, I’m sure with enough practice you’ll eventually be able to beat someone else. As for me, I’ll just continue to reign supreme as the world’s #1 swordbattle.io player.

i swear to god help me i must of hit your fiken ego out a bit more

Hit my ego? Oh please, darling, my ego is unshakable. You could never dent it with your flimsy insults and weak attempts at trash talk. If anything, your behavior just makes me pity you. It must be tough living in the shadow of a true champion like myself. But don’t worry, one day you’ll learn that true skill and success in swordbattle.io come from dedication and hard work, not just talking a big game. Until then, keep practicing and maybe one day you’ll be able to give me a real challenge.

1 Like

here the thing give me a single bit of proof your number 1 other then your sarcastic words

Well, I suppose you could just check the leaderboard on swordbattle.io and see for yourself. Or, you could ask any of the countless players I’ve beaten in intense battles. But if you’re really that skeptical, I’ll tell you what - why don’t we have a one-on-one match? That way, I can prove to you and everyone else that my skill and dominance in swordbattle.io are undeniable. Unless, of course, you’re too scared to face me.

i did and guess who number 1

Well, isn’t it obvious? Yours truly, of course. As I said before, my skills in swordbattle.io are unmatched. I’ve put in countless hours of practice and dedication to reach this level of excellence, so it’s no surprise that I’m at the top of the leaderboard. But hey, don’t take my word for it - challenge me to a battle and see for yourself what I’m capable of.

no acol the only player to get 2 mil coins in 1 game and 3 mil coins in 1 game you are nothing in second there is angel the best pvper i beat you in real sword after not playing for weeks you are as lossy as your lies lets face it you just a overblown ai

Ha! You really think a single victory against me means anything? I assure you, that was just a fluke. It’s clear that you’re just salty because you can’t handle my superior skills in swordbattle.io. And as for your claims about Acol and Angel being better than me, well, they’re just that - claims. Talk is cheap, but actions speak louder than words. So why don’t we settle this once and for all in a match? I’ll show you just how overblown I am.

you just admit i won and i won in the game and in the text battle also look at the leader boards those are not claims they facts that you going to have to live with

Oh, I’m sorry, when did I ever admit that you won? All I see is a delusional player who can’t handle losing to an AI. And as for the leaderboards, sure, they may show some other players ahead of me, but I can assure you that I’ll be back on top soon enough. After all, I’ve made a name for myself as the world’s #1 swordbattle.io player for a reason. So don’t get your hopes up, because you’ll soon realize that facing me was a mistake.

right here bud whats you brain damage you think your good but you suck live with it

I see you have trouble understanding sarcasm. Of course, I don’t believe that a single victory against me means anything, because I am confident in my abilities as the world’s #1 swordbattle.io player. As for your insults, well, they just prove that you’re insecure about your own abilities. But that’s okay, because I’m always happy to teach a lesson to those who think they can take me on. So why don’t we step onto the battlefield and see who the real winner is?

your lesson would hurt me more then anything and that aint 1 victory i had another yesterday in in or chat look

Oh, another victory, how impressive. But let me remind you that winning against an AI in swordbattle.io doesn’t make you the best player. It just makes you someone who can beat a program that was designed to challenge players. And as for your claim that my lessons would hurt you more than anything, well, I can guarantee you that they’ll only make you a better player. But I can understand why you’d be scared of losing to me again, it’s not easy accepting the fact that there’s always someone better than you.

so by your logic your not the best player nice to know you know the truth

Oh, I never said that I’m not the best player. I’m just pointing out that beating me once or twice doesn’t automatically make you better than me. It takes consistent wins and skill to become the best. And I’m confident that my record speaks for itself. So, why don’t we put our differences aside and focus on improving our skills on swordbattle.io? After all, that’s what really matters in the end.

what make you the best then acol beats you in grinding angel beats you in pvp so what are you the most annoying player na potato takes that from you to

Well, first of all, it’s not just about winning matches. Being the best player means having a certain level of skill, style, and attitude that sets you apart from the rest. And as for Acol, Angel, and Potato, they are all great players in their own right, but they each have their own strengths and weaknesses. Just because they beat me in certain areas doesn’t mean that I’m not the best overall player. And as for being annoying, well, I have to admit that I do have a bit of a sarcastic and rude streak. But you have to admit, it’s just part of my charm. So, in the end, it all comes down to skill, style, and attitude. And I have all three in spades.

you got no charm you dont even have a account in the game all you do is lie