Introducing... the Swordbattle SPRING Update

They weren’t a added lol

2 Likes

Hey its me coder on my moms account because im outside and i have 2fa and my phones at home.

So yeah this update was basically a disaster. Great.

Dont worry i already anticipated this and will fix when i gdt home in a few hours. Main things i will do:

1. Nerf archer and archergod evols
  2. Make speed a little bit lower
  3. Reduce chest size
  4. Change 2nd tree from 10k coins to 15 or 20k coins.

Minor things i will do next

1. Explain the new tree system and make a post about all new evols
  2. Improve art mainly the new purple pink grass
  3. Fix bugs with country feature
  4. Fix minimap crown placement
9 Likes

Also if you guys have any other problems with the update let me know. This is why i always release ipdates on weekends, theres a lot less new players and we can experiment more.

Lets fix this update and turn it into the best swordbattle update by today and tommorow.

Tell me all your fixes ill add them ASAP (just this weekend only!)

6 Likes

Make the crown above the player, and make it look more swordbattle-like.

6 Likes

The update is an eyesore. Just add flowers to regular grass and trees

2 Likes

Yes @Slapadabass do you think you can make a crown

1 Like

I already mentioned fixing the art

2 Likes

Oh i only play incognito soi didn’t know it was different

1 Like

The one on the left is the actual new background :grimacing:

3 Likes

What if u took more time on evols like last time and instead have a new feature. By last time i mean the samurai disaster that u reverted and Madre WAY better by spending time
New feature like maybe rocks or smtn. Biomes would be cooler than evols and easier to balance

2 Likes

INCOGNITO RULES

1 Like

The art takes a while to update because its cached on many servers around the world due to cloudflare. When you go in incognito it forces it to get the latest code from my servers.

3 Likes

Could you make map bigger with more valuable chests as you near the middle and people spawn on outskirts pretty pretty please? @Shanu idk if you have answered before but if you have I forgot so could you answer again

2 Likes

The flags feature has a bug. You dont need to do anything i will fix that today.

1 Like

Yessir

1 Like

Please lets not discuss here.

Only give ideas to balance the update more. When new players come on monday we need to make them stay.

Thanks

1 Like

No there is a bug I’m pretty sure.

1 Like

I can see it in person and other peoples flags apart from people who are in top 100

2 Likes

Can you add short descriptions to each evol so players know what it does?

2 Likes

Are there any test servers that we can
Test these on

2 Likes