Introducing... the Swordbattle SPRING Update

Did the current evos get balance?

2 Likes

Make the crown a bit more cartoony? Like the swordbattle art style

3 Likes

The spawned in players are so fast along with some evols but could ther be less bots? Or maybe bigger map (because of huge chests)

2 Likes

tbh the update it trash

2 Likes

ngl kinda

2 Likes

Acol id bullyig me :frowning: i was just grinding on the NEW UPDATE and acol comes out of nowhere HES SPEED IS SO FAST I couldn’t save myself the second I say him hitting me I started freaking out

Acol: starts hitting me

Victor.Battler: Acol Pls

Acol: starts hitting me more

Victor.Battler: yellow health PLZ trying to run

Acol: activates the speed thingy

Victor.Battler: starts hitting Acol in panic

(the cool part where I saw I’m improving in swordbattle is one he was speeding towards me and I was hitting him away each time he came closer it looked so cool, so it was like he comes I hit him away but I was coming from all sides, as I hit it from left the slides to right, so it was left-to-right each time I hit him away you moves the other direction, very powerful move ngl)

Victor.Battler: manages to hit acol away for enough time to run

Bot has joined the fight

Bot: appears out of nowhere and smacks me back to Where acol is

Acol: kills me

2 Likes
  1. The evolutions are a mess. I don’t understand. I even went to the github code and it seems like everything merges into everything. I saw a vampire merge into lumberjack but I was able to do the same with warrior. Also, after warrior you evolve into rook? @gautam can you please explain what evol merges into what AKA what the tree and it’s branches look like now?

2. I like how you can move faster in gameplay. It definitely speeds things up and in great.

3. Chests are waaaaaay too big.

4. Maybe make it that second branch comes at 15k not 10

5. Acol is right, players are too big and size change is too small

6. Lastly, (Im very sorry to say this), the new background does not fit the art style AND the game is an eyesore. I played one round and have a headache

3 Likes

LESS speeeed pls it’s so hard to navigate the map and in pvp. Balancing is mid from what I can tell especially with bots but other than that the concept is fantastic!

2 Likes

Balancing is trash. Evols should only get stronger. Also, its prob time to make map a bit bigger lol

2 Likes

My thought aswell the map is so small along with chests and bots soo I’ve been begging for this idea but I’ll say it again

Put small people on outskirts randomly with less chests and in the middle there are lots of chests so no spawn killing

3 Likes

BRO WTF. I WAS A TANK AND GOT THREE SHOTTED WITH A THROWN SWORD. AND THT DUDE HAD NEAR INSTA-HEAL WITH NO POWER

3 Likes

Not the only one?

2 Likes

I cant even test anything out for the new evols and their stats bc idek how to get to them and some random overpowered dude comes in zooming and kills me. I CANT EVEN TEST IF THE CURRENT ONES ARE BALANCED YET.

2 Likes

Fr though I gave up he is op as and has insane speed wanna team up on him?

2 Likes

It wont work lmao. Hell just become tiny and go in circles around us

2 Likes

@gautam, what is the evol tree for the new evolutions?

3 Likes

world records?!

1 Like

yea this update is :skull:

3 Likes

basically what everyone else is saying, chests are wayyyyy too big, evols are unbalanced as hell, background is a pain to look at, and the country thing should be the same size and colour as your leaderboard placement

4 Likes

Give description for evols

2 Likes