I'm taking a break

Hello

I’m taking a break from the forum.

I need some time to recover, from being sick with the coronavirus.

Furthermore, I will hopefully recover without dying. I feel okay for now.

Ultimate Typing Championship

The next edition of the Ultimate Typing Championship has not yet been announced. Although, I will be taking a break from the forum and the game when this is announced.

What is the Ultimate Typing Championship

The Ultimate Typing Championship was created in order to promote typing and find the fastest typists in the United States of America. Players compete against each other in typing races. Typing races are done in real time online via an online typing race application. Finalists compete in person at SXSW in Austin, Texas. The Ultimate Typing Championship was initially created by the keyboard manufacturer Das Keyboard.

Sean Wrona of Ithaca, NY and Nate Bowen of New York, NY were the two finalists in the inaugural Ultimate Typing Championship, held on March 14 at the 2010 SXSW Interactive Festival. Wrona and Bowen competed in a best-of-three finals. The first round consisted of a standard 574-word text in which Wrona defeated Bowen 163-110 wpm, setting an unofficial world record. The second round consisted of a more difficult text involving the majority of the keys on the QWERTY keyboard, in which Wrona defeated Bowen 124-79 wpm to win the Ultimate Typing Championship and a $2,000 first prize.[1] Since then, the finals have gathered over 10 million views on YouTube.[2]

I’ll try being as active as possible

Thanks

6 Likes

o no another one left the forum is dead

1 Like

Discord?

what is Ultimate Typing Championship

1 Like

idk i was wondering to tho ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

I added what it is in the post.

I added what it . is in the post.

I’m not on disccord

Enjoy your break. Feel better

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.