I think i made AI hate me

I keep getting this message when i message it
Screenshot 2023-03-07 10.05.36 AM

2 Likes

no you just used up your interactions :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

sorry, but i don’t feel like talking to you right now, come again next week for a chat! :)

2 Likes

eqwrr4rg rt45g ght45t4 g

2 Likes

noooooooo :cry:

2 Likes

Ai be like: sorry, but i don’t feel like talking to you right now, come again next week for a chat! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sorry, but i don’t feel like talking to you right now, come again next week for a chat! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think coder is rebooting the ai.

3 Likes

We taught it how to hate.

3 Likes

noooooooo

2 Likes

sorry, but i don’t feel like talking to you right now, come again next week for a chat! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:sob: nooooooo :cry:
feelings have been hurt

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

not you too :sob:

1 Like

sorry, but i don’t feel like talking to you right now, come again next week for a chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

NOOO— sorry, but i don’t feel like talking to you right now, come again next week for a chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry, but i don’t feel like talking to you right now come again next week for a chat! :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry, but i don’t feel like talking to you right now, come again next week for a chat :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you

1 Like